Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rookie detailer in Honolulu Hi 96813

TreeFittyZee808

supp peepo... had my car detailed from the ONLY shop in the hawaiian islands that have Adam's Products and loved what they did... n yes my car is Black so its a pain in the *** but when its cleen its awsome!.... had a body kit put on about 2 months after i had it detailed and they put soo many swirl marks back in the body i was pissed... didnt wanna spend another $350+ on a single detail so i bought the Porta wheel buffer kit and havent used it yet but waiting for the right day when i have a lot of time and its not raining... cause in hawaii it could be supper hot n sunny and then start pouring the next 10 mins... the cost of living in hawaii i guess, i dont have a garage i live in an 3 storie apartment and no cover for my car whatso ever... sucks ahh? i work in a warehouse but i cant pull my car in cause of all our heavy duty machines so ill be doing the full 4 stage buff on my car just waiting for the right day... anyways ALOHA! just wash & dry with detail spray like video... cant wait to claybar/buff/polish mine and my GF's car

z10-11-11.png

Wow thank guys for the warm welcome.. And yes I will be taking more pics soon planning on buying a professional camera... That was taken with my iPhone... In the pic it looks really shiny but I could still see some swirl marks in person... well really glad I joined the Clan!! Anybody play COD black ops? U can add me TreeFittyZee808... Haha well yeah again I can't feel more welcome Much Mahaloz to u all!! I'm only 25 this is the 3 rd car ive owned and I'm very much still a rookie always willing to learn new crap!! cheeehuu!

Archived