Customer Service 866.965.0400

'08 Mercury Milan

Team Adam's

I did a full paint correction on a friend's '08 Milan over the weekend. As evidenced by the "before" pics, the paint was in BAD shape.

This was my first full correction using the FLEX and I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to get one. It's one AMAZING machine!

I think the car turned out very well, I just wish I could have finished it sooner so I could have gotten better pictures when it was still light out. Here's the rundown of the process and products I used:

Everything was from Adam's Polishes, of course. :)

FLEX 3401 DA Polisher

Car Wash Shampoo

Professional Car Wash Pad

Wash Bucket w/ grit guard

Great White Drying Towel

Detailing Clay Bar

Details Spray

All-Purpose Cleaner

Invisible Undercarriage Spray

Swirl and Haze Remover w/ Orange FLEX Pad (2 passes on hood, roof, and deck lid)

Fine Machine Polish w/ White FLEX Pad

Brilliant Glaze w/ Gray FLEX pad

Americana Paste Wax

Leather and Interior Cleaner

Leather and Interior Conditioner

Glass Cleaner

In & Out Spray

VRT Dressing

On with the pictures:

Before:

160.jpg

159.jpg

158.jpg

149.jpg

150.jpg

152.jpg

155.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

168.jpg

NICK!

Dude nice work! That thing was beat down pretty hard. I can't believe you waited this long for the Flex either! Now you see why I wouldn't shut up about it when we were hanging in Auburn. The results combined with the time it takes are killer.

Nice write up too!

Mook

Nice job Nick!:thumbsup:

Thanks Chris.

NICK!

Dude nice work! That thing was beat down pretty hard. I can't believe you waited this long for the Flex either! Now you see why I wouldn't shut up about it when we were hanging in Auburn. The results combined with the time it takes are killer.

Nice write up too!

Mook

Thanks man. There's definitely a learning curve with it technique-wise, but a little more time with it and I'll really be able to fly!

Nice job!! Turned out great!!! Thanks for turning the oil fill cap right side up!!!(why that caught my eye, I don't know:lolsmack:)

Haha I wondered if anyone was going to catch that! That's the first thing I did after I popped the hood. It made my O.C.D. flare up, big time!

Nice, work Nick did your friend have it washed at a car wash that uses Brillo pads? Sorry couldn't help myself. Hope that you convince your friend to keep the car looking as good as you have it looking.

She's only had it for less that I year I believe, and I told her as soon as she bought it to never take it to a car wash with brushes. I think most of the damage was done well before she even got the car.

Haha I wondered if anyone was going to catch that! That's the first thing I did after I popped the hood. It made my O.C.D. flare up, big time!

It's getting bad around here, you can do a complete detail and everything looks great and you'll have one thing outa place and its a epic fail!!!:lolsmack:

Archived