Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grand Theft Auto V

Z71_Denali

• 1 year later...

Ok, long time no post in this thread.

I have this game.  I only play the GTA Online Part.  I have a house with a 6 Car Garage with only 5 currently in there.  I have a Chevelle, a slammed TBird, a New Challenger, the Social Club Freeb, and a Lifted King Ranch.  I prefer mainly to race, and am currently in the middle of saving up for my Coquette.  (New C7 Replica for GTA)

Here is my Chevelle, before I modded it more yesterday.  This game is so much fun!

0_0.jpg

Wow did I sure spend a LOT of money on their version of the new Corvette!  

Here's my TBird. (I should mention that I stole this from an online player.  It's got all the good suspension on it that I haven't unlocked yet.  He also set a few bounties on me LOL!)   I still can't seem to find the Albany Manana.  If anyone has any tips, well, I'm all ears.

I'll get a picture of my other vehicles up soon...the Gaunlet, the Buccaneer, the Coquette, and the Sandking.  I plan on ditching my sandking for a different truck as soon as I recover from spending 300k on that Vette after mods.

0_0.jpg

Edited by Mook@Adams

I haven't touched the online version at all yet.  Too bad I missed out on the bonus cash they gave out.  I heard it is really hard to make big money online (3K for a race etc).  I have beaten the single player version though, and it was great.  Loved the storyline and all 3 players.

Wish I had of played the game differently from the start by investing in the stock market before each mission and make BIG money, but i was just too trigger happy to get through the story,

I haven't touched the online version at all yet.  Too bad I missed out on the bonus cash they gave out.  I heard it is really hard to make big money online (3K for a race etc).  I have beaten the single player version though, and it was great.  Loved the storyline and all 3 players.

Wish I had of played the game differently from the start by investing in the stock market before each mission and make BIG money, but i was just too trigger happy to get through the story,

I don't think anyone I know has received their stimulus yet.  I can't wait!  Money making IS NOT HARD at all.  I mean that.  I played over the weekend and probably made close to $450k.  300+ I spent on that Vette!  LOL!  If you race, and keep racing, making 100k isn't hard in a few hours...

It's worth playing the story twice, not only because of the enjoyable mission style as I said earlier, but because of the different approaches you can take to heists, as well as other decision points throughout the game. 

Here's the link to my Snapmatic album, with pics of (among other things) all the modded cars I've got in my garages: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/G-WizZ/games/gtav/snapmatic/

• 2 weeks later...

With only a little Stimulus money left, I almost have my garage filled...for now.  Been racing with Forum Member Tegeler and his friends the past few nights....LOT of fun!

Missions are now getting too difficult for just me alone online.

that's pretty slick. where is that garage located?

When the stimulus hit GTAO, I took and sold my existing house (1162 street address on a hill), sold my Sandking for $80k, and bought the mid level apt. on I believe 4th st. with a 10 car garage.  Net purchase was 80k on a 260k house I think...

My only gripe is that it's in downtown.  Therefore going to and coming out of sometimes are challenging without getting shot at.

Ah the "rare" Phoenix!  I have two spaces left in my garage...sold my TBird (the Peyote) the other night.  Didn't remember I did it the next day. :lolsmack:

I am thinking of adding a Sentinel or Hippie Van for spot #10.  Spot #9, I am currently saving for a Comet.