Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam Pitale @ Corvettes For Chip Corvette Show, West Chester PA

d38e78c4.png

Join the "Chief Detailer" and Founder of Adam's Polishes, Adam Pitale, for live Detailing Demonstrations.

There will also be Raffles to Benefit the Chip Miller Charitable Foundation and Show-Only Special Prices on the entire Adam's Premium Car Care line!!

Don't miss this excellent chance to see a great collection of cars and people get together for a worthy cause!

Brandywine Picnic Park

690 S. Creek Road

West Chester, PA 19382

image001.gif

For more information on the show visit the Corvettes for Chip Show website.

Always wanted to go to that show. Even asked Lance Miller if they could switch it to Carlisle so those of us further west could attend. But it's run by a club, not the Millers or Carlisle so the answer was no. Two nights in a hotel for a car show is not for me. But the cause is very worthy and I've watched it over the years grow and grow. If you're close enough to attend, do. They have some awesome prizes as well as the show and it's supposed to be a great weekend weather wise.

I'm going to be installing my new brake master cylinder and booster on the Jeep or else I would go to. I work in West Chester as well.

MMMM You should put the jeep aside....and meet the man himself. You won't be disappointed! :)

I mean...I dropped two car shows to meet Dylan and met you! ;)

Just checked into the hotel, and can't wait for the show tomorrow!

Weather is looking great too...:rockon:

Daily Details for

West Chester, PA

[ English | Metric ]

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td class="vbgC" align="LEFT" height="30" valign="MIDDLE"> </td> </tr></tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="vbgB" align="LEFT" height="30" valign="MIDDLE">Hourly Forecast more details

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="TOP" width="16%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="vbgA" style="border: #FFFFFF solid; border-width:0px 1px 0px 0px;" align="CENTER" height="30" valign="MIDDLE"> 5 am </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="background-color:#F7F6E7;border:#E3E1C7 solid;border-width:0px 1px 0px 0px;padding:5px 0px 5px 0px;" class="blueVerdanaText11" align="CENTER" valign="TOP"> <table style="background-color:#FFFFFF;border:#E3E1C7 solid;border-width:1px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"> <tbody><tr><td align="CENTER"> 29.gif?12122006

31°F</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Feels Like

31°F </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td valign="TOP" width="16%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="vbgA" style="border: #FFFFFF solid; border-width:0px 1px 0px 0px;" align="CENTER" height="30" valign="MIDDLE"> 8 am </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="background-color:#F7F6E7;border:#E3E1C7 solid;border-width:0px 1px 0px 0px;padding:5px 0px 5px 0px;" class="blueVerdanaText11" align="CENTER" valign="TOP"> <table style="background-color:#FFFFFF;border:#E3E1C7 solid;border-width:1px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"> <tbody><tr><td align="CENTER"> 30.gif?12122006

38°F</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Feels Like

36°F </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td valign="TOP" width="16%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="vbgA" style="border: #FFFFFF solid; border-width:0px 1px 0px 0px;" align="CENTER" height="30" valign="MIDDLE"> 11 am </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="background-color:#F7F6E7;border:#E3E1C7 solid;border-width:0px 1px 0px 0px;padding:5px 0px 5px 0px;" class="blueVerdanaText11" align="CENTER" valign="TOP"> <table style="background-color:#FFFFFF;border:#E3E1C7 solid;border-width:1px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"> <tbody><tr><td align="CENTER"> 30.gif?12122006

52°F</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Feels Like

51°F </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td valign="TOP" width="16%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="vbgA" style="border: #FFFFFF solid; border-width:0px 1px 0px 0px;" align="CENTER" height="30" valign="MIDDLE"> 2 pm </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="background-color:#F7F6E7;border:#E3E1C7 solid;border-width:0px 1px 0px 0px;padding:5px 0px 5px 0px;" class="blueVerdanaText11" align="CENTER" valign="TOP"> <table style="background-color:#FFFFFF;border:#E3E1C7 solid;border-width:1px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"> <tbody><tr><td align="CENTER"> 32.gif?12122006

56°F</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Feels Like

54°F </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td valign="TOP" width="16%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="vbgA" style="border: #FFFFFF solid; border-width:0px 1px 0px 0px;" align="CENTER" height="30" valign="MIDDLE"> 5 pm </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="background-color:#F7F6E7;border:#E3E1C7 solid;border-width:0px 1px 0px 0px;padding:5px 0px 5px 0px;" class="blueVerdanaText11" align="CENTER" valign="TOP"> <table style="background-color:#FFFFFF;border:#E3E1C7 solid;border-width:1px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"> <tbody><tr><td align="CENTER"> 33.gif?12122006

53°F</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Feels Like

51°F</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Word on the street is a certain forum member who owns a JSB ZR-1 took home some hardware...

SWEEEEEEEET!

Mook

MOOK!

Thanks for the "set up" brother!

First off, the show was (as always) incredible...great people, great cars - for a great cause. It was awesome seeing Adam...was able to introduce him to my Fiancee! It was also a treat to see Justin again after the RM Fall auction & finally meet Eric.

And yes....apparently I did win some hardware....things were running late, and I had 4 hours of driving in front of me so I had to scoot a few minutes early, but was TOTALLY SURPRISED to hear that "Blue" took 1st place in Class....WOW! Not to go mushy on all the brothers, but Andrea - my lady - is the first lady in my life who shares my interest in cars & detailing. Yesterday was our first ever show together and she actually helped me detail Blue (at her request - all you other guys - feel free to be jealous...I am so blessed to have her....)....so to actually take 1st at our first event is sort of a fairy tale ending. Wow.

Truth is...Mook & Greg both provided some detailing advice on steps, etc. to get Blue looking her best after a very rainy Corvettes at Carlisle.

Followed their advice, and now - two shows later - two 1st place trophies! Credit where credit is due...THESE GUYS ROCK!

Also...Adam did have his digital camera out, and took a number of pics....I would expect they will find their way on here at some point!

:2thumbs:

Archived