Customer Service 866.965.0400

Question about using Adam's Carpet Cleaner on the house carpet

the1inblue

Question

So I bought a gallon of the carpet cleaner and my gf wants to use it in her Bissell carpet cleaner and my bissell spot bot cleaner. I've don't spot treatment on the carpet with just a spray bottle and the black mf towels. Has anyone ever used this in a bissell machine before and know the dilution rate?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

7 answers to this question

Used this stuff on my carpet with my steam cleaner and it helped a ton but didn't get all the grunge out(my house was essentially a bachelor pad with some seriously messy roomates the improvement was incredible but not to my liking). So I went to town by hand on a 4 x 4' section that was in pretty rough shape with the Adam's carpet brush and it got it to a very acceptable level (the girlfriend was ecstatic).

She also used some APC to mop the floors and help clean the other areas of the house. I spent roughly 10 - 12 Hours that day with her and her family cleaning my entire house. Adam's definately made my job easier :thumbsup:

We've done it. I don't recall the ratio (we just mixed in an amount that seemed appropriate) but it worked great.

CUC was also a lifesaver when our late cat threw up on the carpets seemingly every day (he was sick with Lymphoma, so it was hard to be upset with the little guy). CUC got everything out; no fuss, no muss.

So I bought a gallon of the carpet cleaner and my gf wants to use it in her Bissell carpet cleaner and my bissell spot bot cleaner. I've don't spot treatment on the carpet with just a spray bottle and the black mf towels. Has anyone ever used this in a bissell machine before and know the dilution rate?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

About 2-2.5oz per gallon is the dilution.. I recommend pre-treating spots with the cleaner, just soak them with a good spray, and even mist down the area with a little CUC to start, no need to agitate or anything first.

Check this out: http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/interior-cleaning-detailing/14775.htm

Archived