Customer Service 866.965.0400

Morning started out well

bigaudiofanatic

So I stoped at wawa to grab a drink before work. On my way out a women in a large newer eddition explorer or the bigger model. Pulls into a parking space after waiting for the other car to move out of it.

That right there amused me but than it got better.

She pulled so far up she crahsed in the front bumper on the gaurd rail. I could not stop laughing. It happend as I was walking right past her too!!!!

It just goes to show that the closest spot is not always the best I thought to myself as I walked to my parking spot AWAY from everyone.

So I stoped at wawa to grab a drink before work. On my way out a women in a large newer eddition explorer or the bigger model. Pulls into a parking space after waiting for the other car to move out of it.

That right there amused me but than it got better.

She pulled so far up she crahsed in the front bumper on the gaurd rail. I could not stop laughing. It happend as I was walking right past her too!!!!

It just goes to show that the closest spot is not always the best I thought to myself as I walked to my parking spot AWAY from everyone.

Was it one of the spaces in front that are marked "No trucks or vans"?

This is not how I thought it would end. I knew you were going to say the lady opened her door and slammed it into the side of your vehicle. If they tear up their own stuff it's funny, if they tear up my stuff , there will be H**L to pay. I like the majority of people on here park in a different time zone, because people who will walk are usually like me and don't want the door dings! So glad I was wrong.

This is not how I thought it would end. I knew you were going to say the lady opened her door and slammed it into the side of your vehicle. If they tear up their own stuff it's funny, if they tear up my stuff , there will be H**L to pay. I like the majority of people on here park in a different time zone, because people who will walk are usually like me and don't want the door dings! So glad I was wrong.

Um she did destroy her stuff not someone elses. May want to re read :lolsmack:

I understood exactly what you wrote. When I read the title I thought someone likely damaged your vehicle. But after reading the thread I am glad my first thought was wrong. I don't want anyone to get their vehicle damaged by someone else's stupidity. My apology if you misunderstood my reply.