Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car Polish Addict from the Great White North

ADH

Hi all! Dave here. I discovered Adams products from watching Junkman vids on YouTube then bought the big cleaning Kit with the PC at the Show in Carlisle this year. Great deal and far cheaper than having it shipped across the Border.

I wish they had products this easy to use and this effective back when I had my first hotrod 30 years ago. I remember spending all day with that old style wax and chrome polishes.....now a couple of hours a week and my car shines like a mirror. Got the PC before the swirls got too bad, working them out gradually.

I'll be around picking up tips on keeping my baby clean, up here in Canada that can be a chore even if you store it over the winter like I do. I drive it till the snow flies and bring it out as soon as the roads are clear of salt. :cheers:

that a clean chally man, welcome from across the river :D, fellow mopar man as well, but black clearcoat on my jeep, with it was brilliant black, but when i get my car all shined up she looks like an old muscle car black and i love that :D got an pictures of you original muscle car? love the color combos you got on the challenger btw!

that a clean chally man, welcome from across the river :D, fellow mopar man as well, but black clearcoat on my jeep, with it was brilliant black, but when i get my car all shined up she looks like an old muscle car black and i love that :Dgot an pictures of you original muscle car? love the color combos you got on the challenger btw!

Sadly no pictures exist of my first hotrod, a 75 Plymouth Sport Fury with a 318 and heavily modded by me. Moved homes a few times back then and pics got lost, the guy who took them and had the originals I lost contact with.

A shame too, I had it jacked up with 50 series tires on the back, Thrush chrome sidepipes connected to short tube Blackjack headers, classic slotted chrome mag wheels, Duster style functional hood scoop fiberglassed on, huge carb with open style breather, many appearance and electronic mods too. Not terribly fast but a nice 70's street cruiser that got me plenty of offers to drag. Black and Gold coloured 2 door coupe.

I loved that car like no other until now. :o

Ditto here Dave! :thumbsup:

Hey Junkman, you're videos have taught me a lot, thanks so much for doing them. I even say 'warsh' on occasion! :thumbsup:

And yes I have 2 buckets, I have a pic of my cleaning station in my garage in the album. :D

I catch hell about that from not just the northerners, people in Australia and Denmark even give me hell about it! :lolsmack:

It's all good! It's become your personal trademark like when Bruce Willis says "Yippie Ki-Yay" in his Die Hard films.

4429-work.2490554.5.flat,550x550,075,f.yippie-ki-yay.jpg

Archived