Customer Service 866.965.0400

I Am The Stig Stickers

Marylander

Great show if you like cars and comedy :jester:

Comedy? More like 3 grown men (that are actually journalists) acting like 12 year old's, that get to drive all manner of fantastic cars, hang out with 'celebrities' (though sometimes we don't know them on this side of the pond), and travel the world doing silly things with vehicles. Oh, and a 'tame' racing driver to track test cars. You may actually learn something from the show, but you definitely will laugh alot!

Comedy? More like 3 grown men (that are actually journalists) acting like 12 year old's, that get to drive all manner of fantastic cars, hang out with 'celebrities' (though sometimes we don't know them on this side of the pond), and travel the world doing silly things with vehicles. Oh, and a 'tame' racing driver to track test cars. You may actually learn something from the show, but you definitely will laugh alot!

Yes they do stupid things and act like children, but that is some of the appeal. I laugh rather a lot with the show. Sometimes it is not the show that is funny, but the public reactions to the show that cause humor.

Sometimes it is not the show that is funny, but the public reactions to the show that cause humor.

Like the Morris Marina Owner's Club? :lolsmack:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6-shNHaJigM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes they do stupid things and act like children, but that is some of the appeal. I laugh rather a lot with the show. Sometimes it is not the show that is funny, but the public reactions to the show that cause humor.

I love the show as well. I think the biggest difference between the UK and the US show is the lads don't mind making a fool of themselves (and often too!).

Archived