Customer Service 866.965.0400

A foggy mornin' at the park...

rshadd

The wheels are factory, the rear disc conversion is by SSBC.

How do to like the conversion kit? Been thinking about going ssbc, but I'm not sure how well the disc setup will hold as an ebrake.

Truck looks great! Does it have a 5.3? :burnout:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where were the photos taken? Kind of looks like a long driveway. Seeing those photos makes me miss Doylestown a bit.

Tyler State Park

How do to like the conversion kit? Been thinking about going ssbc, but I'm not sure how well the disc setup will hold as an ebrake.

Truck looks great! Does it have a 5.3?

Thanks. The fronts went on super easy, but the the rears were an hassle. My truck was the first '09 equiped with the factory V8 that SSBC did a kit, so there was alot of back and forth until everything fit nicely. Now that they're installed I love 'em. Not only do they look great but my stops are easily 75" shorter. Figured I'd get the brakes done before the blower goes on. The rear calipers have a built in ebrake that work well.

5890123868_692a2d03e4_z.jpg

VERY NICE :D

Bought my DD Red Xtream back in 07 when all they offered was the inline 5.

Has decent "get-up and go" but would have liked to upgraded to a more "throaty" exhaust sound that only the 8 can produce.

The wife loves the truck because it it is equipped (factory) with every imaginable "goodie" that some of the top line cars have (except moonroof).

Was wondering if the hood and rear roll pan were factory or aftermarket???

:cheers:

• 4 weeks later...
I see a trend here of you liking things LOW :jester: that tacoma you had was not so low :lolsmack:

That was me wanting to build something different. I wanted to build a lifted truck for once and was planning on lifting it, but got rid of it before I got to the suspension. :2thumbs:

But you can ask Dylan and Mook. When I had it, I was kicking myself wanting to build something low. :lol:

Archived