Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Bottle Water

the1inblue

Well I got a small order in from Eric@ThompsonRacing today and I got an Adam's bottle of water in box as nice little gift from Eric. Just curious is this something new or this something they do at the clinics. Here's a pic of the bottle..

a6f84440-e767-1ddf.jpg

a6f84440-e78b-f8cd.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I'm ashamed to say no cool events in NC are worthy enough for the Adam's gang to come work it,lol. I would love to move out west but only thing holding me back is my daughter. I know my gf would love to get away from NC. There's nothing here exciting.

Jon, it is funny that you said you can't wait to get out of NC because I can't wait to move there and retire and get away from the Cleveland winters. We had snow yesterday and salt on the roads for the first time. The 32 and G8 get put up now for winter. It's funny how our references are. I can't wait to have your winters and walk the beach during the summers! LOL

Tom I have been on both sides. I lived in Columbus,IN for two years. The winters are tough. I do however miss all the things I could do around there. I enjoy the beaches here but it so expensive to have a place down there. If I ever move then it would be towards the west somewhere. I been to Colorado lol its nice!

Archived