Customer Service 866.965.0400

I met an Angry Bird

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Question

Guest Gone & Forgotten

And he pooped on my car after eating Mexican food.

5b819dc8.jpg

How do I get rid of it! Or can I.

I used 70% IPA and it did nothing. Wasn't sure of the depth, so -- only thing I felt was safe to try without knowing what to do. :help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

16 answers to this question

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Need to get the MR Heater large size, its safe to run indoors. I've had one for 2 yrs, bought the hose to run off 20# tank. :rockon:

About died from propane poisoning (using a propane bottle with a heater head on it for heat in my garage).

LINK ME JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Dylan. Should be a white bird tho, like he said earlier.

And I DO keep WW and a MF in my car - and I DID get it off the roof as soon as I saw it. My boss actually called me to tell me (I run his crew while he sits at home) he saw a bomb on my car - then he said "I know you're funny about that kinda stuff man - I didn't know if I should get it off or what" - I told him to leave it alone - His 2004 Corvette has 30k on it and looks like it has 130k on it.

Can we get a smiley emoticon thingy that has the letter D and a fence so I can just put that up :jester:

D-IIII

good enough?

Also, used 4" pads, worked by hand (using one edge of the pad face) using SHR, then FMP and then MSW - put BG and Americana on it after 24 hours.

Gone.

Thx for the help

Need to get the MR Heater large size, its safe to run indoors. I've had one for 2 yrs, bought the hose to run off 20# tank. :rockon:

About died from propane poisoning (using a propane bottle with a heater head on it for heat in my garage).

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I'm forced to park in my boss' driveway at work. I park (as far from the tree as I can), jump in the driver's seat of the work van, count heads to see if we're all in... and burn the road up. I get back from work, inspect my car (rain or shine). If I find a bomb... I break out the WW and a soft, but stained MF that I don't care about and defuse the bomb. Then toss the MF in my boss' trash. (where Costco MF's belong)

Guest Gone & Forgotten

THANKS! I'm about to go out there and change out my door speakers... Painted the Calipers last night... ugh. About died from propane poisoning (using a propane bottle with a heater head on it for heat in my garage).

I have virtually every product Adam's sells sans the Flex and the Master Blaster stuff.

(and the new seat)

Archived