Customer Service 866.965.0400

I was bored, made a vid

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I tried to chronicle the removal and installation of door speakers on my car. Halfway into it, my NEW iPhone 4s says "not enough memory". I had 5 gigs of vids on there from the last couple of days. I didn't take the time to clean off the phone and re-shoot. So... I made this.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS1cjJCTIXw?version=3&feature=player_profilepage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS1cjJCTIXw?version=3&feature=player_profilepage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Thanks, but, not much to the editing. With iMovie, choose a layout, fill in the blanks... it does the rest, and quickly. 16GB memory and a core i7 helps tho.

Over the stock speakers, they sound great. I'm powering them with stock radio, so... no real volume. There is a volume drop due to the increased power handling of the MBQuart setup.

I hooked the Pass side first and sat in the car (wife and I) and the difference was worth the $ I paid for the speakers. Lows were clearer and fuller, Highs were more crisp and stand out more. The old set has alot of VOCAL midrange. Mids are great when listening to spoken word, but for metal and rap - everything turns to mud.

I can't wait to get the Brutus 1200w amp, 2-10's (kicker) and the Alpine 50wx4 put in. All I need is the sub box. Waiting on it. SubThump has the best boxes right now for my car. Still working on the 'front firing' or 'rear firing' debate.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

iMovie is a drag-drop friendly app. Can be powerful for more seasoned users. I'm a total Noob tho. Had the iMac since July and played with it maybe 10 hours total. My home studio sits unused. Too stupid to know how to use it.

Pull My Finger was actually supposed to say "A Pull My Finger Film"

The music was part of the trailer 'template' I used.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Thanks Frank!

I checked them out yesterday after the install. Let's just say after a 3 hour install (had to fabricate, brainstorm, execute) I had a headache. Plus the wife going "honey, when you comin' in... can we watch a movie... you need help.... hey I talked to Athena (her daughter) and Gabrielle (granddaughter) just said da-da and she's mad cos she didn't say ma-ma..." -

SO yeah... I tested em out and they sounded good.... I got back into the car today to move it out of the garage to clean the garage and they sounded AWESOME! I can't wait for the break-in period to pass.

Archived