Customer Service 866.965.0400

Suggestions on a foam gun

joeobx

Question

18 answers to this question

Got your order yesterday, just got confirmation from Fedex it was delivered today! Thanks for the order Joe!

Box was on the door step today. Now I just got to wait for it to get warm enough to try it out. Thanks for the quick turnaround Eric.

I've had one for a year or so and the only issue I have is the trigger sticks a little when releasing. I have to use my thumb to press on the trigger adjustment nut to push it to 'off'.

Nothing that a drop of 3in1 oil won't remedy. That's what I do whenever necessary.

The quick-release where the canister attaches to the sprayer will trickle-leak a little.

Ensure that the connections are tight and that won't happen.

I know the Adam's guns are a little more pricy than the eBay Gilmours, but they are so much nicer than the Gilmour. I have my Adam's gun packed in the Adam's trailer, so had to use my Gilmour II on my brother's Z06 last night, and totally forgot how little foam that thing produces. The Gilmour barely spits out foam. The Adam's Gun lathers the car in foam!

X2 on this! I used mine for the first time last week running it wide open with no metering nozzle in line and it put a nice thick layer of suds all over the car. As I was washing my neighbor came over and said 'Holy crap did a suds bomb go off on your car?!' I may try knocking the mixture down just a pinch to see where that lands me but it really does a great job!

Eric is the man and will hook you up!

I know the Adam's guns are a little more pricy than the eBay Gilmours, but they are so much nicer than the Gilmour. I have my Adam's gun packed in the Adam's trailer, so had to use my Gilmour II on my brother's Z06 last night, and totally forgot how little foam that thing produces. The Gilmour barely spits out foam. The Adam's Gun lathers the car in foam!

Contact Eric at Thompson Racing...he may have some left.

Which were the ones Adam's did carry for a time. I like it a LOT better than the Gilmour.

I have the same one and I love it.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Decent gun. Can't beat the price.

http://www.amazon.com/Gilmour-75QGFMR-Foamaster-Adjustable-Cleaning/dp/B000XTH1GY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321201147&sr=8-1

I've had one for a year or so and the only issue I have is the trigger sticks a little when releasing. I have to use my thumb to press on the trigger adjustment nut to push it to 'off'. The quick-release where the canister attaches to the sprayer will trickle-leak a little.

The canister leaks when it tips over as well. Keep it upright, don't drop it on the ground -

I use the living &%&$ outta mine. It's worth the investment.

I wish I would have gotten the Adam's. I can't help but think the issues I have with this one wouldn't exist with the American-made Adam's model. Not crazy about the use of LEAD either (sprayer housing... wrapped in plastic)

Archived