Customer Service 866.965.0400

Put a new box on my pick up, I may have done it wrong?

crowvet

You could use a little SHR on that... but otherwise it's looking good. :2thumbs:
I had a 79 that I restored. I bought this one 8 years ago to resell. I fell in love with it and sold the 79 and kept this one. I started to restore it, and then the Corvette came along and this truck got put on the back burner. I am now ready to pick back up on it. It will be a NICE truck when finished:)

I had a 79 that I restored. I bought this one 8 years ago to resell. I fell in love with it and sold the 79 and kept this one. I started to restore it, and then the Corvette came along and this truck got put on the back burner. I am now ready to pick back up on it. It will be a NICE truck when finished:)

Very nice -- I love those old trucks. Be sure to post pics along the way so we can all drool along with you. :thumbsup:

Good pic!!

More than likely he brought the box and didn't have a trailer to put it on so he just flipped it over ran something through the stake pockets to keep it from moving.

That is exactly what I did, then clamped it down on the inside like a canopy. Transported it 160 miles that way.

Archived