Customer Service 866.965.0400

You just don't see ads like this anymore!

Team Adam's

Let me tell you something. Every year my dad buys my mom a hoover for Christmas.... It's what she asks for.... EVERY CHRISTMAS!

:lolsmack:

My wife is mexican, she actually PREFERS "practical" gifts. It's a cultural thing to some extent. Her mother and sister are the same way.

My wife is mexican, she actually PREFERS "practical" gifts. It's a cultural thing to some extent. Her mother and sister are the same way.

My moms side of the family has a problem with vacuuming. My mom vacuums the living room and dinning room every day and every other room at least once a week. My aunt vacuums their entire condo every time they leave to go some where. My other aunt has had the same vacuum for 25 years and purchased parts off of ebay that are worth more than a new vacuum just cause she likes that one.

Neat ads. I actually remember a few of them. :willy:

Well I am far from Practical! Give me Gold, Diamonds, a day at the Spa and fun expensive stuff for my cars so I can go faster. :burnout:

Keep the vacuums, kitchen appliances, tvs and any other household items! Those are NOT gifts. :D

The two biggest fights my wife and I have had in 38 years were the one birthday I gave her a mixer and the Christmas I gave her a computer (that was the year I forgot our 30th wedding anniversary).

That woman can sure hold a grudge. :lolsmack:

That tape worm ad is disgusting ugh

Funny thing is that tape worms are still considered a viable medical treament for many ailments, including muscular sclorosis, other auto-immune diseases, and Chrone's disease. The worms supress the immune system to trick it into not attacking the worms. As a side effect, the same immune response stops the immune system form attacking the body by going into hyperdrive. If the worms become a problem, you kill off the worms with a few pills, wait a few weeks, and start over again. More likely the worms are killed off in the body naturally. Regardless, you have to live with the little buggers in your gut, but the symptoms of these diseases is far worse. I would rather have worms then have my nervous system slowly degrade onto nothingness.

Makes me think of the Futurama episode where Fry ate that truck stop sandwich.

Archived