Customer Service 866.965.0400

I used to be single until.....Now! Thanks to Adams!

StormChaser

Well I just thought I would share some happy news with my Adams family.

A few of you may have seen me at the detail clinic in PA with Eric and Dylan on the 15th of October. A few weeks prior to that a member on here (who will go nameless unless HE reveals himself) mentioned to another member (Matts88yj) that I was coming up to the clinic and that he (matt) should talk to me.

Matt immediately stalked me and found me on FB. We began chatting every day all day. I didn't put anything into it other than he was another amazing Adams member whom I was looking forward to meeting at the upcoming clinic.

I got to PA and he was there waiting for me.:D

I immediately put him and Bob (Krewsman) to work on detailing our rides. I have this lovely gift of getting people to help out!!! I've been told it's because I am a girl. :o

Matt went to dinner with us that night and of course was with me almost the entire time at the clinic. He also showed up to see me before I left that Sunday.

And so then I thought "What the Hell"....so I went for it.

He's an amazing guy, very genuine, respectful yet funny. A personality that will NOT stop. And he's absolutely ADORABLE!!!!

So we started talking some more and he came to Virginia Beach to visit me this past weekend. This time we could see how we got along when it was just the two of us. It was awesome. Kodi (my dog) LOVES him and that is a few brownie points! :)

Thanks to Adams and the amazing people we have here.....love is in the air!!!!!

We are busy planning our next visit and who knows...I may be moving to PA!!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Len, Jon and Jarrod! It is ironic how both of our hobbies (cars and detailing) have brought us together. I'm very happy that Brandi and I have met and we are both very excited to see what the future holds for us both.

A little bonus is that we are such enablers with car mods. I was on the fence about some LED lighting and she twisted my arm and pretty much told me to order them. She was talking about getting this awesome remote start program for her TBSS and after a day of me telling her to get it, she did and had it installed that Saturday! I love it!

LMAO!!! It sure is!! I tell you what, it is a pretty trick system and setup! Came in handy to hop in a nice cozy TBSS when we got done running around all weekend to various places for goodies and food.

So yeah it is my fault but we both like it a lot! :jester:

But you'll still find a little time to stalk Len so he doesn't feel left out, right :o:o:o

Just when I think I'm free and clear you have to throw me under the bus and remind her. :help:

LMAO!!! It sure is!! I tell you what, it is a pretty trick system and setup! Came in handy to hop in a nice cozy TBSS when we got done running around all weekend to various places for goodies and food.

So yeah it is my fault but we both like it a lot! :jester:

Our G8s may have factory remote start, but the range is terrible. I just have a Not-So-Smart Phone though so this wouldn't be much help to me anyway.

I suspect the next post will be us both saying that we are broke and filing for bankruptcy .....we are way too supportive of modifications and adams stuff!

HAHAHAHA

Now THAT is a true statement! We do enjoy the car mods and Adam's products quite a bit! Probably a little too much!! :jester:

Archived