Customer Service 866.965.0400

tell us something unique about yourself

J Tegeler

Everyone is differnt in their own ways, lets here what makes all of us here on the forums jsut a little bit differnt..other than being OCD about a clean car :jester: I will start things off

I deal with dislexia

I have no toenails on either of my big toes (long story and have pictures for those who want) :lolsmack:

Lets here it forum members, what is differnt about you

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, well. I'm not scared :)

I'm white...my wife is black.

I'm adopted, and went through 9 foster homes all of which sucked by the time I was 6 years old! Thank goodness there was a good family out there to finally put up with me...and turned this toubled kid around!

That is all for now....

I'm white...my wife is black.

I'm adopted, and went through 9 foster homes all of which sucked by the time I was 6 years old! Thank goodness there was a good family out there to finally put up with me...and turned this toubled kid around!

That is all for now....

my mother is adopted and her parents were the best people ever! they were amazing parents and the best grandparents I could haev ever asked for

my mother is adopted and her parents were the best people ever! they were amazing parents and the best grandparents I could haev ever asked for

That's awesome. I still have issues from that time of my life....but adapt and overcome I say. Some days it's just tough though.....

I'm white...my wife is black....

X2. :cheers:

We've only had one problem in our 16+ years together, but bigots will be bigots and bigotry goes both ways. How about you?

Here she is the day she graduated Police Academy.

marcop.jpg

We sure did make some pretty babies.:D

3yearsold-crop.jpg

As to the OP: I garden, especially roses.

5-26-5004LargeWebview.jpg

I don't like large crowds. Not sure if anyone picked up on that at the Adam Detail Clinics! HAHAHA

I hear you there...I have social anxiety disorder, so I know the feeling.

It sucks in my job, and I get through it, but it doesn't make it any easier.

X2. :cheers:

We've only had one problem in our 16+ years together, but bigots will be bigots and bigotry goes both ways. How about you?

Here she is the day she graduated Police Academy.

We sure did make some pretty babies.:D

Yes you did! Cuties! I've had three problems in 14 years, and not to be a jerk here, it was all reverse racism against me. My wife put them in their place though. I'll paraphrase, "What's to say that if I wasn't with him, I'd be with your punk @ss", bwahaha. She has her Masters Degree in computers, and for some reason, that bothers alot of people that she has her act together. Unlike alot of the women from where she is from and even her family. But that's another story. Glad to hear you guys are happy!

Here is a picture of our son...#2 on the way in Feb :)

JaidenKindergarden-Color.jpg

i have to spoon with a feather pillow to go to sleep. IDK why this has just happened to me this last year

i used to eat my banana peanut butter sandwich with mayo.

and im pretty sure that only blonde girls are attracted to me, ALL of my past GF's were blonde and my current wife is. can't figure that one out

The kids pics are awesome guys! :2thumbs:

smilie_krank_142.gif

Hmmm...whats unique? Well I hate to eat any type of meat that contains any bones. It doesn't matter what it is-steak, chicken, pork. I seem to get visuals of what I am eating and it sorta makes me sick to my stomach. I try not to think about it but it doesn't always work.

I am not a vegitarian but I probably would have no problem turning into one.

Heck, I can't even watch people eat stuff with bones. It just grosses me out.:help:

Billabongbum - and im pretty sure that only blonde girls are attracted to me, ALL of my past GF's were blonde and my current wife is. can't figure that one out

"current wife"? Are you already planning for another in the future? LOL

my wife says i'm anti-social, but i believe other people just talk way more than i do. i'm just short and to the point.

I'm the same way. I have very little tolerance for listening to people talk about themselves or others. On the flip side, I love talking about ideas and goals/ambitions.

I'm anti-social which makes me look ridiculous compared to the rest of my family cause they can't keep quiet. :lolsmack:

I'm Italian, two types of Indian, French, German, Mexican, and I'm sure I'm forgetting one. Also, I'm probably the palest Mexican you will ever see. :confused:

There are certain things I am OCD about...like the teacher completely wiping off the whole board in class, everything in my house has to be even or lined up right, and my tattoos being even (when I just had the one on my arm, it was bugging me because my other arm wasn't done yet)

I'm sure there are some crazy things about me I am forgetting....

i have to spoon with a feather pillow to go to sleep. IDK why this has just happened to me this last year

and im pretty sure that only blonde girls are attracted to me, ALL of my past GF's were blonde and my current wife is. can't figure that one out

I sleep with a body pillow. If I cuddle up next to the wife it gets way too hot and we can't sleep. The heat I generate helped when she was running a fever and had the flu. The reason I use a body pillow is because if I don't I lay on my arms and they go to sleep and I wake up several times during the night.

Now on to me:

My feet are bad, and in a medical book. Probably related, I literally have cold feet. It can be middle of summer and they are cold. They have always been that way.

I can't stand ranch dressing. I see people eating that stuff and can't figure it out. I will try the stuff once a year to see if I still hate it, and I do. It grosses me out to see people dipping their pizza in it. But I will eat cool Ranch Doritos.

I've also helped with the cartoon series Mysterious Cities of Gold in respect to the English DVD release. You would see my interview on the Deluxe DVD set.

Archived