Customer Service 866.965.0400

Passionate about Detailing from Orange County Ca.

My name is David Sylican, owner and operator of Innovative Detailing & HeadlightLensRestoral of Orange County, California....I have been active in this industry for over 25 years offering my "Premium Mobile Auto Salon" for my customers. I have enjoyed using Adams products over the years and many have become a regular part of my detailing system, which give awesome results :thumbsup:.....I mainly specialize in Paint Correction, Show Car & Concours Prep, (HLR) Headlight Lens Restoral, Eco Friendly Detailing Services and Maintenance Programs. I look forward to participating in this forum, learning and sharing detailing techinques and solutions......

Dave

My name is David Sylican, owner and operator of Innovative Detailing & HeadlightLensRestoral of Orange County, California....I have been active in this industry for over 25 years offering my "Premium Mobile Auto Salon" for my customers. I have enjoyed using Adams products over the years and many have become a regular part of my detailing system, which give awesome results :thumbsup:.....I mainly specialize in Paint Correction, Show Car & Concours Prep, (HLR) Headlight Lens Restoral, Eco Friendly Detailing Services and Maintenance Programs. I look forward to participating in this forum, learning and sharing detailing techinques and solutions......

Dave

Sweet, love to hear tips and tricks from the pro's. Welcome.

:welcomebanner:

Thank you

Welcome to the forum

Thank you very much

welcome to the forums!

Thanks I appreciate it!

:welcomebanner:glad to see more people that have been using adams joining up. Interested on some of the worst headlights youve restored, throw up some pics :D

MichiganMan, thanks I appreciate it....I have some nasty HLR's that I will be sharing soon......."Gravel blasted Corvette C6 lenses"

DAVE! Good to see you here my friend!!

DYLAN!! Thanks buddy :2thumbs:....looking forward to it, hopefully we can get a nice project in together soon!

:welcomebanner: Dave

Thanks Mark

Welcome!

Post a pic of your ride and your Detailing Salon:thumbsup:

3PedalMINI I will do this, my ride on the street is either my 53 F100 or my 06 Denali and trailer combo which is my work rig/ mobile office and on the water its my Eliminator 22 EagleXP....thanks for the Welcome

Sweet, love to hear tips and tricks from the pro's. Welcome.

Thanks, hopefully I have some hints or tips that can help you out!

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Chris, thanks I appreciate the kindness!

Welcome Dave!

mc2hill, much thanks!

Welcome abourd Dave. I think we all learn new things on here daily, amatuer and professional alike. Looking forward to hearing your hints and tips as well.

dipolley..thanks for the friendly welcome.....I couldnt agree more, hopefully what I can contribute will help many.

Welcome!

Thanks Frid

Welcome to the forum Dave!

Thanks StormChaser

Welcome aboard Dave.

Thanks I appreciate it Bigredmariner

:welcomebanner: Tip and Pics welcome anytime:D . Hey I was born in the OC.. Cool beans, hows the weather right now, it was 18 degree's here in denver this morning:help:

Frank, thanks a bunch......I will be posting some of my projects very soon....feel free to check out my Innovative Detailing Facebook page as well as my Youtube channel for some of my current and past projects. I am also a native of Cali, and I wouldnt trade that for a thing....weather was nice today....mid to upper 70's and sunny the week before Thanksgiving....:glasses:

Howdy Dave! Welcome to AF!

Hello pjwoolw, thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Dave!

Dave is not only passionate about detailing, he taught me how to use a Porter Cable D/A, and helped me get into the microfiber business back in 2001, when the technology was only from Europe, or Korea.

Dave, I am honored to have you here, have learned much from you, and again thank you for your patient mentoring over the years.

:thumbsup:

Archived