Customer Service 866.965.0400

7424xp Adams Order Arrives Tomorrow!

bceagleace

Question

My PC arrives tomorrow! Thanks for order support Ashley wink.gif

Going to be treat hint junkmans bids about ten times today, then I'm going to give the PC a text run. Luckily, we have three cars so I'm goin to test run the PC on my wife's SUV. I is older and getting ready for replacement, so if I screw anything up I won't cry. Good way to become proficient before I put it on my black 2ss!

Will post pics of my camaro polish when I'm back from my Myrtle trip next week

<!-- / message -->

7 answers to this question

Welcome for another Ma. detailer. What part of the state are you from, and we will be looking for pictures.

Any time I try a new product I always use in on my Avalanche first to make sure I am happy before it gets near the cars. Its always a good plan.

With the PC about the only way to damage a car is to drop it on the car.

Welcome for another Ma. detailer. What part of the state are you from, and we will be looking for pictures.

Any time I try a new product I always use in on my Avalanche first to make sure I am happy before it gets near the cars. Its always a good plan.

With the PC about the only way to damage a car is to drop it on the car.

Hey there! I live just outside Worcester MA... you?

What kind of car do you drive? Are there any good detailers clubs around here?

Hey there! I live just outside Worcester MA... you?

What kind of car do you drive? Are there any good detailers clubs around here?

I live in Acton, a little east of you. If you have any problems let me know because I have used most of the products that Adams sells (and happy with them all). I am not working now so I am home almost every day and look for reasons to stop cutting up and moving the trees that fell in the last storm.

For fun I drive an '07 Corvette and make it to some of the local shows and cruse nights. The rest of the time it is either the Avalanche or a Malibu (an all Chevy family). I was assuming that the 2SS you have is a Camaro? What color do you have?

I don't know of any clubs in the area but the local Adams rep (Norm) does make it to a number of events where he will demo and sell the products. I see him about once a month and was just thinking about what I need to restock next.

Bill

I live in Acton, a little east of you. If you have any problems let me know because I have used most of the products that Adams sells (and happy with them all). I am not working now so I am home almost every day and look for reasons to stop cutting up and moving the trees that fell in the last storm.

For fun I drive an '07 Corvette and make it to some of the local shows and cruse nights. The rest of the time it is either the Avalanche or a Malibu (an all Chevy family). I was assuming that the 2SS you have is a Camaro? What color do you have?

I don't know of any clubs in the area but the local Adams rep (Norm) does make it to a number of events where he will demo and sell the products. I see him about once a month and was just thinking about what I need to restock next.

Bill

Camaro is all black... love it! The vette was also on my list of potentials, but with no backseat and two young kids, that wasn't going to fly!

I'd love to do any local detail clinics, especially if an Adams rep is there. Please keep me posted. Email is: davidstaiti@gmail.com

I know the Acton area. I used to live in Concord when I worked in Boston.

Archived