Customer Service 866.965.0400

Someone Has Been Using My New Rolling Seat!

Chris@Adams

Thats very cool Chris,you outta be proud of him.

BTW,Is that an Adams detailing cart you have your products on/in?

If it is,I also have one but mine don't have the end top shelf/slot to put 16oz bottles in(where you have a bottle of WW right above the Americana sticker)?

Thats very cool Chris,you outta be proud of him.

BTW,Is that an Adams detailing cart you have your products on/in?

If it is,I also have one but mine don't have the end top shelf/slot to put 16oz bottles in(where you have a bottle of WW right above the Americana sticker)?

Yes Adam's cart, I added the Adam's bottle rack, that Adam used to sell.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

my step-grandkids wouldn't be able to handle being around so many 'shiny' things without breaking something, getting hurt, starting fires.

Cute kid tho... I bet he loves hanging out with Papaw. I know this cos I'd like to hang out with ya too ;) lol.

*** edit*****

Does the ez fill funnel fit the 36oz botts?:xfingers:

my step-grandkids wouldn't be able to handle being around so many 'shiny' things without breaking something, getting hurt, starting fires.

Cute kid tho... I bet he loves hanging out with Papaw. I know this cos I'd like to hang out with ya too ;) lol.

*** edit*****

Does the ez fill funnel fit the 36oz botts?:xfingers:

Landry loves to go out to the garage, and yes the funnels will work on the Jumbo bottles!:2thumbs:

• 2 months later...
Who all has bought a new Adam's Rolling Seat?

Have one in my cart right now Chris, because of the free shipping. I need something because of my back and knees. Not chronic issues, but the kneeling is becoming uncomfortable.

One question for you, if your GTO was on the ground, can you get to the lower vertical panels (ie. doors) and polish/wax without leaning over tooooo much? That is the only thing holding me back, is that the seat is to high.

Have one in my cart right now Chris, because of the free shipping. I need something because of my back and knees. Not chronic issues, but the kneeling is becoming uncomfortable.

One question for you, if your GTO was on the ground, can you get to the lower vertical panels (ie. doors) and polish/wax without leaning over tooooo much? That is the only thing holding me back, is that the seat is to high.

You would have to lean over some, I guess if you wanted to you could lower the seat a little.

Archived