Customer Service 866.965.0400

So I joined this forum on October 10, 2008...

Team Adam's

... as a customer.

On March 3, 2010 I was officially hired as an employee of Adam's Polishes.

Today, I glanced at my sidebar today and saw I have over 10,000 posts!!! :willy:

I'd estimate maybe 5% of everything I've posted has any real value... I apologize for the 9,500 posts :jester:

In all seriousness... HOLY CRAP THATS A LOT OF POSTS!!

I'm fairly certain that a small percentage of his posts may actually have a negative impact on the value of the forum... so maybe adjust that percentage down to -2% impact :jester:

And a large percentage of his posts are nothing more than this: :worth:

I noticed a while ago that some of the older posts that were linked to your username, they referred to a Jason? I had wondered if your account just combined with another. Either way that's a ton of posts.

I had noticed this too. I think this Jason person might've had a similar position to Dylan's now and they just merged the accounts.

Also, Dylan, you still don't have as many posts as Chris or Bill, and it's your job. Get on that. :loser:

I noticed a while ago that some of the older posts that were linked to your username, they referred to a Jason? I had wondered if your account just combined with another. Either way that's a ton of posts. I only have about 38,000 since May 2009 on my site.:jester:

Here's a post by Adam about Jason:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/41209-post3.htm

who says I'm not all 3 of them... :D

He has a special sub-forum the we can't see and starts threads like:

DYLAN: Hello Dylan, how are you today?

DYLAN: I am fine Dylan, how are you?

DYLAN: I am fine Other Dylan, how is the Other Other Dylan.....

Archived