Customer Service 866.965.0400

My 1997 Acura NSX Turbo

duffer

Have been a happy Adams customer for a while, never have posted. Thought I would share a few pics of my ride:

20902074009_medium.jpg20902074011_medium.jpg

20902074010_medium.jpg20902074013_medium.jpg

20902074006_medium.jpg20902074015_medium.jpg

This 1997 Acura NSX has 27K miles (never seen rain or snow) with the 2002 factory facelift. I have many mods including a LoveFab turbo (610 hp), fuel injectors, AEM EMS, custom intake, headers and exhaust,Bilstein shocks, Fikse Profil wheels, StopTech BBK, RPS Stage 1 racing clutch and flywheel, etc. I have lightened the car by almost 200 lbs. It is a good looking garage queen, but it is most violent when you step on the accelerator. :D

1629842_Spa_Yellow_Turbo_NSX.html1629842_Spa_Yellow_Turbo_NSX.html

Great looking car. Saw an early to mid 90s White NSX driving in a deluge of rain this past Sunday. Great looking cars. Got any video of the car?

Daniel-

Here is one video a professional photographer posted:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htfgp_8VXVA?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640">"><object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htfgp_8VXVA?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

This was done last year when my car had about 50 less HP than it does now. Even still, the short, uneven, crappy road we did these fly-by's on was so bad I couldn't get good traction, so I had to feather the accelerator. My back end wanted to break lose, and if that happens with a mid-engine car, the results can be bad. So, please no comments about my driving abilities! :burnout:

Man I remember when the NSX came out. I wanted one so bad! You're really getting 610hp out that thing?

Yes, with the mods I have done, I am getting 488 to the rear wheels which translates to 610 at the crank. It never ceases to put a smile on my face when I mash the accelerator!

That's crazy. Stock internals? What are all the mods it takes to make that sort of HP?

Lovefab did my turbo build. You can see more information here:

http://www.lovefab.net

Cody (the owner) had a NSX that produced at one point 1000 rwhp! :jawdrop:

I took a ride in Cody's NSX when it "only" had 600 rwhp. I was blown away with how fast it was. I was hooked on the go-fast crack pipe.:willy:

I have a Stage 3 build, but I have not had the internals modified. I am running just about the maximum HP without upgrading the engine. I have had this set up for four years now and have had absolutely no problems. I highly recommend FI with the NSX motor if you have the means. It gives the NSX the performance it needed as car performance increased with new competitive models in the late 90's to now. It was groundbreaking in many respects in the early 90's but Acura did not keep pace. Thank God there are guys like Cody that can take the NSX and reliably improve performance to mind boggling levels.

Archived