Customer Service 866.965.0400

Could you imagine?

InDepthAutoDetailing

step one: spank kids, open hand dont leave mark :)

step two: clean out kids rooms, all toys to trash can, ground till the age of 18 or more ;)

step three: Call maid service (bill will be taken out of kids' future allowances/etc)

Noooooo

Step one is BIRTH CONTROL

:lolsmack:

step one: spank kids, open hand dont leave mark :)

step two: clean out kids rooms, all toys to trash can, ground till the age of 18 or more ;)

step three: Call maid service (bill will be taken out of kids' future allowances/etc)

I remember my dad did steps one and two to me when I was a kid... it sure did teach me. All he left me was a basketball.

My wife was in tears laughing watching that on the news tonight.

Our kids were 2 and 4 and locked themselves in our son's bedroom with a large container of baby powder. Our house is a single story so we could go outside and look in the windows to see what they were doing. There they were, sitting on the bed side by side, with the baby powder between my son's knees and he was throwing his arms way out..........then INTO the baby powder. POOF! You could barely see them it was so white in there. We still haven't stopped laughing about it and they're 32 and 34 now. So yeah, we could definitely relate to that poor woman's experience. Kids! :lol:

Archived