Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanksgiving and Football

70'sChevyGirl

DANCIN216.gif

Yes, its that time of the year again.th8_5_6.gifHappyThanksgiving.gif

I figured I would take the time (while I have some) to wish each and every one of you a safe Holiday.

I am cooking a big meal for the family. I baked pies and tore up bread this morning for my stuffing. I love to cook this meal. turkey_pilgrim_01.gif

Football will also be more enjoyable for the guys. I went out and bought a new Surround Sound for the 52". Its a Samsung 3D Home Theater. 1300 watts and wireless. I had to replace the old one because the computer went out in it. I will hook up the new one later today before anyone gets to the house to surprise them. :jester:

I know the Lions and the Packers will be on our TV. That should be a great game plus Nickleback for Half Time! HOThanksGTurkey02HL1.gif

........Its a Samsung 3D Home Theater. 1300 watts and wireless. I had to replace the old one because the computer went out in it. .....

I have 2 of the 250W Samsung surround bars with the wireless subs. I've had computer problems with both. One is pretty reliable. The other is dead and basically unresponsive. Grrrrr

Archived