Customer Service 866.965.0400

What are you thankful for?

Team Adam's

I'm thankful for my health... without it not much else matters.

I'm thankful for my family - An amazing wife and my special little guy Tanner.

I'm thankful for all the amazing people who help support Tanner on his road to recovery from Autism. Friends, teachers, therapists, doctors, and supporters that help us along.

I'm thankful to have a job where I do something I love, its rare to be paid for something you really enjoy to do and to be employed along some great people that are more than coworkers - they're friends.

I'm thankful for my great friends here on the site, those I have and haven't met. You guys make this place fun and its so cool getting to travel around and meet some of you on occasion.

Most of all I think I'm thankful I get to live in a great country where I have the opportunity to have so much to be thankful for!

Everyone enjoy your turkey day tomorrow... take time to remember how lucky you are.

My wife has a saying that I've come to adopt. She always says at the end of each day that she's thankful that she had "enough" for that day.

Never too much, never not enough. Just.........enough.

I am thankful for my health...I am not in perfect health but it could be a lot worse.

I am very thankful for having a stable job that provides me with a solid salary.

I am thankful for having an awesome roommate that pays the bills on time and is fun to be around.

I am very thankful for having a few solid family members. I am very much a daddy's girl and I love my dad very much! I wish I could see him this holiday but I am thankful he's still with me another year.

I am sincerely thankful for the friends and family I have gained throughout my time here on Adams. I have met a LOT of wonderful people through my travels and I hope to continue to meet more folks throughout the years to come.

I am thankful for having met the most amazing guy who has captured my heart and soul.

I am thankful for having such a great supportive family.

I am thankful for having the liberties I have as an American and thankful for those who keep it that way, our fine men and women of our armed forces.

Lastly, I am thankful for having a tremendous girlfriend who I intend to propose to soon!

Everyone have a fantastic Thanksgiving and I wish the best to you and yours.

Iam thankful to have a wonderful wife. And a good kid.

The Freedoms that we have here in the USA.

A healthy family.

A job in this time of uncertainty. There are times where I feel I work way too much and would like to have more time home. But on the flip side I would rather have too much than not enough. :bow:

I am thankfull to ALL the men and women who give me the freedom to enjoy the holidays as an American. :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Same here, great post! I'm grateful that just now, at midnight on Thanksgiving Eve, I got home from setting up our booth at a car show in Denver, and loved every minute of it! Thank God my vocation is my passion, what a blessing.

Also thankful for my parents, brother, sister, children, friends, and especially thankful for my wife, and glad she has questionable taste in men!

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!!

:cheers:

I am thankful for my family, health and to be living in this great country.

I am also thankful for all those serving in the military that keep us all safe.

Additionally, I am thankful that I discovered Adam's Polishes as it has taken my passion to a new level and introduced me to the people on this forum. While I have only met Brandi personally, I look forward to meeting others in the future.

Also, while you are enjoying, friends, family and great food please pay attention to the commercials that will air during the Macy's Parade and football games about the American farmer. The agency I work for produced all of them and they are meant to draw attention to all our hard working farm families, for without them this day wouldn't be possible. Now, let's eat :)

I am thankful for my wife, my son, and my family. We are all fully functioning and mostly healthy too.

I am thankful for my family, health and to be living in this great country.

I am also thankful for all those serving in the military that keep us all safe.

Additionally, I am thankful that I discovered Adam's Polishes as it has taken my passion to a new level and introduced me to the people on this forum. While I have only met Brandi personally, I look forward to meeting others in the future.

Also, while you are enjoying, friends, family and great food please pay attention to the commercials that will air during the Macy's Parade and football games about the American farmer. The agency I work for produced all of them and they are meant to draw attention to all our hard working farm families, for without them this day wouldn't be possible. Now, let's eat :)

I am thankful for the men and women that still do this thankless work. I grew up in a rural area and spent many springs and summers working on farms. A satisfying but tough way to make a living.

I know I'm a bit late to the party but I'm thankful for many things. My health, my friends, my family, my job and finally meeting the woman of my dreams!

An extra special thank you goes out to all of the men and women serving this great country. May you all arrive safe and sound back to your families and loved ones. :patriot:

...my good health and my family's overall good health.

...the values instilled in me by my parents that helped me make primarily good decisions through life. This includes getting an education, finishing what you started, and being a gentleman following the golden rule while you do it. I don't consider myself fortunate, but moreso the product of good decisions as a result of my upbringing. This affects my overall sucess with family, career, and life.

...to live in a country that allows me the freedom to use my talents to become not only sucessful, but also to help/teach others so they themselves can improve (to in effect 'pay it forward').

...that I have a career that I love, is interesting, challenging, and rewarding, and which I'm pretty good at.

...that i have a passionate love of music and harmony and enough talent to flourish in this as a hobby. Music, particularly singing barbershop harmony, has helped me become more extroverted, introduced me to hundreds of people with a common bond, and taught me to teach and lead. Aside from my parents, every long-lasting relationship in my life has been through music. My first engineering job out of school was also as a result of my music.

Archived