Customer Service 866.965.0400

Alright who washed their car?

bigaudiofanatic

Question

24 answers to this question

i detailed my daughter's car today. It's her first car and she's home from college on break. I had her out there showing her how to do a two bucket wash and had her cleaning wheels and do some claying, vrt'd the engine. I left the polishing work to myself though. The car is a 2007 with a ton of swirls and pretty bad scratches. I got all the swirls out and shined up real nice. There's soooo many scratches though I just couldn't do much to even with the flex. But the swirl city is gone. She's ecstatic!

Those of us in northern Ohio take every opportunity that Mother Nature gives us to give our cars a little Adam love. We have had two days of gorgeous sunshine and it even got up to 60 degrees today. Got three cars washed before noon yesterday. Unfortunately the 32 and G8 are put away for the winter months.

I washed the family ride up... the Sienna. I've got to get my teenage son to take an interest some how. There is always 1 or 2 or like today all 3 in need of a wash.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Tell him the girls like to ride in a shiny clean car, and picking up your date in a clean car shows her a lot of respect - ;)

I spent turkey day detailing my ride! It was sunny and sixty degrees! Cannot pass up a day off AND a beautiful day without cleaning my ride!!! PLUS I really wanted to try out the green wheel cleaner. The GWC worked great...the foaming sprayer?...well let's just say a regular sprayer works just fine and probably would save me some product.

Did the wheels, body, engine bay, and the interior. Adams made my car look better than showroom!!! Love this stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought about it, early before anybody showed up, but it is suppose to be crappy weather tomorrow and the cars will be pushed outside for a bit while I blow 60 bags of cellulose into the attic. Therefore I would have just wasted my time. This time of year it is hard to keep the car clean.

Nope, I'd be divorced bro. I did a detail last Friday 20:00 until Sunday at 23:00 pm, only stopping for short meals, Pepsi Max and a cat nap. My wife would kill me if the first time I had a day off I was at it again. Hahaha. That's ok, I'm worn out.

Hope everyone had a great meal!

I finished correcting the bulk of the paint this past weekend plus a solid interior detail so the A8 is pretty clean. :banana:

Therefore I only have a few detailing tasks this weekend:

-Take 2 on getting the wheel barrels clean. I'll take them off and work with APC, clay, and iron-product to clean them up.

-Machine and hand polish the side mirrors and front/back bumpers.

-I might even pull out the Dr.Colorchip, and touch up the few chips I found on the sides of the car during the correction.

just put on my new tires last night and new pads for the brakes, then gave it a good washing today! SVRT on new tires=amazing

I bet!! can not wait for EBC to come out with rotors for my altima. The stock brakes S*** so bad!!! Green stuff brake pads and slitted rotors should help massively :glasses:

Archived