Customer Service 866.965.0400

Very impressed with Adam's products thus far....

07 z-oh-6

Question

I'm pretty experienced with deatailing, and I've tried ALOTTTT of different products! The following are the best I've tried in their respective categories: Adam's Interior & Leather Cleaner, Adam's Leather Conditioner, Adam's Car Shampoo, Adam's Glass Cleaner, Adam's Detail Spray, and Adam's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner. I've tried all of these products from Meguiars, Optimum, Leather Masters, Dodo Juice, Stoners, Four Star, 1Z Einzett, etc, and Adam's has won out!! I have Adam's APC and Quick Sealant on the way. I'm very curious to see how they pan out. The Adam's SS MF towel is one of the best MF towels I have used. Major props to Adam's Premium Car Care!!! :bow:

11 answers to this question

I'm pretty experienced with deatailing, and I've tried ALOTTTT of different products! The following are the best I've tried in their respective categories: Adam's Interior & Leather Cleaner, Adam's Leather Conditioner, Adam's Car Shampoo, Adam's Glass Cleaner, Adam's Detail Spray, and Adam's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner. I've tried all of these products from Meguiars, Optimum, Leather Masters, Dodo Juice, Stoners, Four Star, 1Z Einzett, etc, and Adam's has won out!! I have Adam's APC and Quick Sealant on the way. I'm very curious to see how they pan out. The Adam's SS MF towel is one of the best MF towels I have used. Major props to Adam's Premium Car Care!!! :bow:

I'm in the same boat as you, Mark. Just recently started making a migration over and I am more than impressed. Also, good to see you over here on this forum!

Coming from you Mark, that is high praise! Like you I have tried many other products, but have not found any that work better than Adam's.

One thing that I liked when I was starting out was the Adam's color coded pads and polishes. That is sooo much easier for a beginner than figuring out which white polish from a black bottle to use in each pad. I noticed that 3m is using the color coding now.

Coming from you Mark, that is high praise! Like you I have tried many other products, but have not found any that work better than Adam's.

One thing that I liked when I was starting out was the Adam's color coded pads and polishes. That is sooo much easier for a beginner than figuring out which white polish from a black bottle to use in each pad. I noticed that 3m is using the color coding now.

:iagree:

Awesome everyone!!! :D

In a matter of 2 weeks, I know have, Adam's:

Leather & Interior cleaner

Leather Conditioner

Glass Cleaner

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner

Detail Spray

Car Shampoo

Single Soft MF Towels

APC(haven't tried yet)

Quick Sealant(haven't tried yet)

Green, Orange, White Pads(haven't tried yet)

I'm gonna place and order for Fine Machine Polish and the glass cleaning towels today!! :rockon:

Awesome everyone!!! :D

In a matter of 2 weeks, I know have, Adam's:

Leather & Interior cleaner

Leather Conditioner

Glass Cleaner

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner

Detail Spray

Car Shampoo

Single Soft MF Towels

APC(haven't tried yet)

Quick Sealant(haven't tried yet)

Green, Orange, White Pads(haven't tried yet)

I'm gonna place and order for Fine Machine Polish and the glass cleaning towels today!! :rockon:

Yeah ,this is how it starts... Wish in retrospect I had gone for the biggest kit and gotten it out of the way. Cheaper that way too. :D

Yeah ,this is how it starts... Wish in retrospect I had gone for the biggest kit and gotten it out of the way. Cheaper that way too. :D

While I am becoming an Adamite, there is a few other companies products I'm very happy with. :D However, the majority of my detaling products are now Adam's. :banana:

While I have known that Adams has a few hidden gems in there arsenal, I would also agree that this is SUPER high praise coming from Mark.

Archived