Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey there - Anyone know of a great detailer in Colorado?

Htdco

Question

Happy Thanksgiving all. Got some Adam's products for the first time a few weeks ago, really like them! Does anyone know of a great detailer in Colorado? I've got a new Brilliant Black Audi that has quite a bit of swirl marks and needs some help. I like to maintain that perfect finish once it is there, but not sure I have the time and patience (!) to get it there. Adam's stuff looks amazing on black! Thank you.

13 answers to this question

I know Adam's is based in Colorado, Boulder to be exact. I have not visited their warehouse. But they don't detail, do they? I was looking for a detailer that uses Adam's products and I've struggled to find a good local detail place.

I'm in Colorado Springs, but am in Denver and Pueblo often enough to get my car done in either location. About 2 hours from Boulder. I would rather pay a detailer to do the correction work on my car and then I maintain it. But have been debating about just ordering a PC or Flex myself. I have a brilliant black Audi which is great looking but a pain to maintain. I've struggled with finding a good detailer.

why order if your 2 hours away me personally I would go for a trip to the warehouse and I am sure maybe they could point you in the right direction with pointers. I would love to live that close adams warehouse so I wouldnt have to wait to get stuff.

If I lived by the warehouse I would be Broke :( I would have to start packing orders to pay off my debts :lolsmack:

I'm in Colorado Springs, but am in Denver and Pueblo often enough to get my car done in either location. About 2 hours from Boulder. I would rather pay a detailer to do the correction work on my car and then I maintain it. But have been debating about just ordering a PC or Flex myself. I have a brilliant black Audi which is great looking but a pain to maintain. I've struggled with finding a good detailer.

Heath,

Order a Machine kit and do it yourself,detailing is a great hobby and you will get the satisfaction of doing it yourself!:thumbsup:

I can think of several people includinging myself. I am based out of Littleton near Ken Caryl and Simms just off of C-470. Mook is further up north in Louisville. There are a few more of us detailers as well who us Adam's products. If you are not doing anything tomorrow (saturday) or Sunday and want to come up to Denver, a group of us, including Mook and myself, will be at the Denver Convention Center for the Creme de la Chrome car show at the Adam's Polishes booth. Or feel free to PM one of us.

Archived