Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Fine Machine Polish?

07 z-oh-6

Question

21 answers to this question

Revive is, IMHO, one of the most underratted products in the Adam's line of care care.

You won't find endless threads on it, but there really should be.

Very recently I applied it on two of my own cars and one customer's, using hand application with the Blue Hex Applicators, and the results have been nothing short of "wow!"

I'm always skeptical about products that win awards, but this, undoubtably, earned it.

Try it and you'll be hooked.

Love it!

You got it dude. It'll be on my next order. :bow:

Is there a polish Adams has that doesnt Cut the Clear coat, my challys clear coat is flawless ATM so i dont need to cut it. Should i just use revive?

I just read the description on adamspolishes.com, and it said that revive contains "super fine polishing agents". Whether that means super fine abrasives, I don't know?

I have heard about using Revive after FMP for an improvement in appearance on black paint, but I haven't done an A/B comparison yet. Like the idea of putting it on with the gray pad. Of course if Dylan is using it, and AJ talks about it, there might be something to it. ;)

Revive is, IMHO, one of the most underratted products in the Adam's line of care care.

You won't find endless threads on it, but there really should be.

Very recently I applied it on two of my own cars and one customer's, using hand application with the Blue Hex Applicators, and the results have been nothing short of "wow!"

I'm always skeptical about products that win awards, but this, undoubtably, earned it.

Try it and you'll be hooked.

Love it!

Adam's Fine Machine Polish with Adam's PC Fine Machine Polishing Pad or Adam's Flex Fine Machine Polishing Pad - Pre-Wax Cleaning and Gloss Enhancement is your final step to paint perfection. This step will clean and prepare your paint for bonding of your car wax or paint sealant as well as enhance gloss and depth in shine for a show stopping finish.

You can get a really nice gloss with the fine machine polish and the white pad. I have been working with it a bit more, experimenting a bit, and it really puts down a nice finish. Really, what you are seeing after polishing is the shine you are going to get- you have cleaned up the finish so it is showing it's best.

It has abrasives, although they are very fine ones. Not sure if they are diminishing, but would expect so, as the SHR is diminishing abrasives.

Calling Dylan, Dylan, tech question on line 1....

Good to hear that it uses abrasives, because I'm looking for a light finishing polish. I would assume FMP uses diminishing abrasives, just like the other 2 polishes.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Archived