Customer Service 866.965.0400

Let's see your black Friday purchases!

BlueGenCoupe

Don't have mine yet... scheduled to be here on Dec 2nd... must be patient... sigh :mad:

In this order I have some normal sprayers, foaming sprayers, couple waterless wash towels, couple utility towels, couple glass towels, couple single softs, car wash trio and quick sealant. And just to top it all off... a FLEX!! :willy: Whoohoo!

Can't wait for the weekend to try out the new toy... uhhh... tool! :banana:

OK, here it is, the sum of everything I bought on Black Friday 2011:

Yup, that's it.

I gave my mod money that was going for the Spray Sealant kit to my niece. She needs the $$$ more than I need the new kit. :D I'll wait to Christmas for my next purchase, maybe Santa will be nice to me this year.;)

OK, here it is, the sum of everything I bought on Black Friday 2011:

Yup, that's it.

I gave my mod money that was going for the Spray Sealant kit to my niece. She needs the $$$ more than I need the new kit. :D I'll wait to Christmas for my next purchase, maybe Santa will be nice to me this year.;)

:lolsmack: I was waiting for the picture to load :lolsmack:

I started getting deliveries yesterday. I ordered alot of Toys apparently. :lol::lol:

I shopped Penny's, Kohl's, Target, Bath & Body Works, Amazon. Most of them with Coupon Codes, Free Shipping and some with zero tax! No lines, no crowds of people and I didn't even have to fight for a parking spot. :thumbsup:

Order #1 arrived today. Sealant, Revive, Glaze, 2nd detail brush, and a bunch of towels.

adams+pkg.JPG

Order #2 should arrive tomorrow perhaps: WCW 1-gall, Foaming sprayer pack, glove box detail kit, and Blaster Sidekick (can't wait to try that out and report back).

P.S. How the heck you packaged all that into a 12" x 8" x 6" box is beyond me. It's like a 3D puzzle.

P.S. How the heck you packaged all that into a 12" x 8" x 6" box is beyond me. It's like a 3D puzzle.

Do yourself a favor... don't try to repack it... its impossible. Our guys in the warehouse must be some kind of warlocks or something. Boxes show up, I open them, try to repack and theres just no way it goes back in. :willy:

Do yourself a favor... don't try to repack it... its impossible. Our guys in the warehouse must be some kind of warlocks or something. Boxes show up, I open them, try to repack and theres just no way it goes back in. :willy:

It is sort of amazing how they can pack all of that into a box that totally seems like the wrong size.

Kudos to the Packing Team! :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Is part of the hiring process having all applicants complete all the advanced levels of Super Tetris? :lolsmack:

I'm sure they play a lot of Tetris in their off hours.

Awwww SNAP!

My 2nd Black Friday package came this afternoon.

adams+pkg1.JPG

P.S. The Blaster was in a different box since it's dropshipped from the vendor. Now THAT would be an accomplishment, to get the gallon refill and Blaster into that Adam's box.

The Blaster is smaller than I envisioned. This little guy is downright....ehem.....cute.

Scale picture for reference next to the gallon refill:

adams+pkg2.JPG

Can't wait to try out the Blaster and foaming sprayers tonight in prep for tomorrow's clinic.

Archived