Customer Service 866.965.0400

Our version of "Triple Black Friday"

Happy Holiday's to all..........

Here is one of my most recent projects I wanted to share with you all.......

So this last week I received a phone call from a perspective customer looking for a replacement detailer. Looks like he had a previous service provider for a very long time, but something went sour, and low and behold I will now be providing services for him.....Initially he discussed his detailing needs for his Mercedes Benz GL500, then as he mentioned his other vehicle....I just listened....I heard him say "My other vehicle is a Lamborghini Aventador LP700 which I just took delivery of about 10 days ago".....and I just listened in silence but inside this feeling of passion came over me.........

So can you be here on Friday Nov 25th....which was Black Friday..the day after Thanksgiving......Black Friday shopping and sales everywhere.....well after twisting my arm a bit, I planned my visit around this brand new breathtaking exotic of a vehicle........

Some eye candy for you all to see.........Enjoy!!!

20111125_143721-2.jpg

20111125_134343-1.jpg

20111125_134212-1.jpg

20111125_143811-2.jpg

20111125_143231-1.jpg

DSC_0219-1.jpg

20111125_144612-2.jpg

20111125_144552-2.jpg

20111125_144530-2.jpg

20111125_143602-2.jpg

20111125_143319-2.jpg

20111125_143636-2.jpg

DSC_0222-2.jpg

I must say.....I do love my job!

Beautiful Dave... guess I should have picked today to be our day to get together huh? :D

Too bad the watermark detracts so much from the photos.

I don't blame him in the least... the way people on the web are now they'd steal the pics and take credit for the work. Its happened a half dozen times to me that I'm aware of where someone would take the credit for my work. People have no morals.

Beautiful Dave... guess I should have picked today to be our day to get together huh? :D

I don't blame him in the least... the way people on the web are now they'd steal the pics and take credit for the work. Its happened a half dozen times to me that I'm aware of where someone would take the credit for my work. People have no morals.

:iagree: I have had it happen to me as well.

Wow, that car is way more angular in your pics than it ever appeared in any of the images I had seen prior to this. Seems like he lives in almost a condo type area? I'd be too nervous to have that car with so many eyes around unless it is a super secure area.

Great shots of a killer car, as another member asked, what all did you do to her?

Wow, that car is way more angular in your pics than it ever appeared in any of the images I had seen prior to this. Seems like he lives in almost a condo type area? I'd be too nervous to have that car with so many eyes around unless it is a super secure area.

Thats just how it is in a lot SoCal beach cities... they cram multi-million dollar places in like that along the coast in areas like San Clemente and Balboa.

Thats just how it is in a lot SoCal beach cities... they cram multi-million dollar places in like that along the coast in areas like San Clemente and Balboa.

This is why I enjoy living in Kentucky. I may not have the ocean near by, but I do have 4 acres surrounded by rolling farm land. I'll endure the traveling it takes to go to the big water to have my personal space at home, lol.

Archived