Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Are You Getting Your Wife For Christmas?

DP 08 GXP

well my wife has given me 0 and yes i mean 0 ideas of what to get her for christmas....i know she has gotten me some tools and some other stuff and we set a limit of $100 so i am in need of some ideas of what to get her or even what you are getting yours? thanks a ton!

I'm getting mine a new diaper bag for the baby due in Jan.! But that idea might not help you, haha!

Heres some ideas

Ipod nano

Shoes are always good

massage gift cert

just got her a massage for her birthday last week...we are actually goin to be trying here soon for our first kid together...i have a 4 year old from a past relationship....the diaper bag made me think about a body pillow since she used to have one awhile ago and never got a new one

No wife.

But get her a coffin, she'll need it eventually.

:lol::lol: there is something so wrong with that comment yet funny at the same time. :lol:

Get her a tub of americana and spray sealant kit :D everyone likes a clean car right :lolsmack:

Since i dont have a wife or girlfriend i cant really chime in here but $100 doesnt leave much. Why not take the $100 and make something that would mean more to her then something tangible? im talking a collage of your honey moon, wedding something that she would like. or take 60 of it for victorias secret and 40 for glue and other artsy stuff. You win with the victorias secret stuff :D

Im a big fan of making things, always felt they had more meaning behind them then something tangible....idk call me old fashioned.:loser:

My wife reads, a lot. We had to make two trips to Goodwill last December to donate our books. So, last year I got her a Kindle. She uses it every day. It has paid for itself at least 5 times over in just books. Plus the gas and time to go to the bookstore. So if the wife/girlfriend likes to read, this is my suggestion.

I have no idead what to get my wife this year.

Can you refill a Chennel (sp?) bottle with detail spray?

I'm getting mine a new diaper bag for the baby due in Jan.! But that idea might not help you, haha!

Isn't that like getting her a toaster or vaccuum? Here is my idea. Iam not using this one this year, have used it in the past and it was a hit. Some Flannel PJ's from Dillards.

Join the club!

fun isnt it

I say a romantic weekend get away. Its a win win...she gets a mini vacation and you can get lucky all weekend :banana::banana::banana:

as much as we would both like that we dont have a lot of time to take a whole weekend away

ME! With a BIG RED bow! :D

thats kinda scary :lolsmack:

ME! With a BIG RED bow! :D

Are they cloning you now Rich?? :D

ReindeerBaublesDangle.gifBeing a Female myself, some of the things that I have on my Christmas list are:

An airbrushed half helmet so when we go riding the RZR I won't have to wear my full one when its hot out

A new stereo for my 350Z although the Bose that is in it works fine...I just want an update

Painted pin stripes for the rear of the Z so no one else will ever have one exactly as mine (my husband's friend is an awesome painter)

A new computer desk chair and a new pad to go underneath it.

shopper.gif

Earlier this year her phone and laptop died so she got an iPad2 a couple of months ago and an iPhone4S last month.

We agreed that was plenty, and I don't want anything. We enjoy shopping for our daughter though.

I'll still get her something small so she'll have something to open. I got her manicure gift certificates last year and they expired. She's done the same with massage certificates. I won't do that again...grrrrr.

She's been into exercise bootcamp and running the last 6 months. I'll probably get her a couple of pieces of workout clothes....since her others are too big now. ;)

Earlier this year her phone and laptop died so she got an iPad2 a couple of months ago and an iPhone4S last month.

We agreed that was plenty, and I don't want anything. We enjoy shopping for our daughter though.

I'll still get her something small so she'll have something to open. I got her manicure gift certificates last year and they expired. She's done the same with massage certificates. I won't do that again...grrrrr.

She's been into exercise bootcamp and running the last 6 months. I'll probably get her a couple of pieces of workout clothes....since her others are too big now. ;)

Sounds like you would benefit err i mean she might like some victoria secret stuff:D

:lolsmack:

Archived