Customer Service 866.965.0400

Will I have enough time to get through Customs?

Frid

Have my itinerary for my flights back home for leave. I have 2 connecting flights after the one from Incheon to Seattle. Problem is, is that I only have a 2hr 15min layover at Seattle and I know I have to go through customs, etc. You think I'll have enough time to get through, re checkin and board my next flight? I don't think its too big of an issue though. When I booked on Expedia I bought the insurance. And I've also heard that the airline will most likely put you on the next flight available if you were to miss it due to customs if you purchased all of your flights on one itinerary. Maybe just worrying too much but just wanted to get some feedback from the rest of you guys that have more flying experience than I. Thanks in advance! :D

I agree with Rich that you should have plenty of time. The biggest factor is the number of international flights arriving around the time of your flight. They may have the area staffed for an expected number of arrivals, but if a flight is late that could cause delays in customs.

Have a safe trip and welcome back! :patriot:

Thanks so much guys. I can't wait to be back home. The anxiety is killing me. I asked this question cause of buddy of mine went back for leave and he said he would have missed his flight if it hadn't been delayed. Anyways, I shouldn't have to worry even under unexpected circumstances. Insurance and US Airways has been good to me since I've flown while in the military.

Archived