Customer Service 866.965.0400

I have the answer.Who needs all these detail products?

ssbusdrvr

Question

8 answers to this question

Sorry guys and gals it's the Meds talking again.LOL Housebound with suspected pneumonia.Something showed up on Xray and they won't know results for a few days.(whats up with that?) so besides worrying self to death what else is there to do?Spotted it while picking up prescripts. LOL

Nothing would suprise me. The other day I'm passing the touchless carwash and there is a babe and a brand new Vette- paper license plate / window stickers. She was using the wash bucket and brush pre washing before going thru the touchless wash; yes she was using the brush on the WHOLE car.

Sorry guys and gals it's the Meds talking again.LOL Housebound with suspected pneumonia.Something showed up on Xray and they won't know results for a few days.(whats up with that?) so besides worrying self to death what else is there to do?Spotted it while picking up prescripts. LOL

Awesome. Everyone should buy their detailing products at the drug store. :thumbsup:

(:jester:)

Thanks. Just took a codeine induced nap and woke up next to that brush.WT*? Looked outside and my car!:help: NOOOOOOO! Whew what a nightmare. Why couldn't it have been the girl in The Vette wrapped in some Doublesofts smelling like UnderCarrraige Spray wanting me to clean her car the right way.

Thanks. Just took a codeine induced nap and woke up next to that brush.WT*? Looked outside and my car!:help: NOOOOOOO! Whew what a nightmare. Why couldn't it have been the girl in The Vette wrapped in some Doublesofts smelling like UnderCarrraige Spray wanting me to clean her car the right way.

I hope you are staying off the roads in your condition Mikey (or at least keeping to your side of town!). Get well bro'.

Archived