Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's sold at Walmart?

07_TB_RIDER

Question

Lol at You guys hating wally world.

+1

Lot of hate and misinfo on walmart. When a walmart goes in there is an increase of small businesses in the area, an increase in jobs (not just at walmart), increase in property values, increase in tax revenue..etc...it is called commerce...

If you notice, it says sold by Tool King. They list their products on other stores's websites like Amazon, Sears, Walmart, etc... It's just using a larger store's storefront to market their stuff.

I read your post and actually went to the website because you posted that. After going to the website, I failed to read the rest of your post that stated they where just a storefront. Sorry, I just now actually read it. I don't post responses just because Dylan posts them, I just actually read his whole post.

And usually, posts that come from one of the people that work at Adam's, has more weight than those that don't. If it makes you feel better, I usally take the time to try and help people out with long posts (I'm a slow typer, sucks!), and 2 posts later, they ask the same question until one of the Adam's crew posts something. Doesn't bother me.

I read your post and actually went to the website because you posted that. After going to the website, I failed to read the rest of your post that stated they where just a storefront. Sorry, I just now actually read it. I don't post responses just because Dylan posts them, I just actually read his whole post.

And usually, posts that come from one of the people that work at Adam's, has more weight than those that don't. If it makes you feel better, I usally take the time to try and help people out with long posts (I'm a slow typer, sucks!), and 2 posts later, they ask the same question until one of the Adam's crew posts something. Doesn't bother me.

It doesn't bother me either, I was just joking around. :cheers: Besides, I wouldn't believe me either. :D I just found it amusing that a similar thing happened in a thread a couple days ago. It's actually good that Dylan's posts backup what I say because it reassures me that I'm not crazy...or at least that there's someone else just as crazy. :jester:

It doesn't bother me either, I was just joking around. :cheers: Besides, I wouldn't believe me either. :D I just found it amusing that a similar thing happened in a thread a couple days ago. It's actually good that Dylan's posts backup what I say because it reassures me that I'm not crazy...or at least that there's someone else just as crazy. :jester:

It's all good Len. Thanks for posting that earlier. I do appreciate it bud.:thumbsup:

Walmart isnt posting that on their site for free, same for amazon,sears etc. If you buy it from walmart, walmart is getting a cut off the top.

Remember, everytime you give walmart a DIME of your money you are quickly putting the mom and pop shop out of business down the road....:mad:

I shop at target but now since Target has denied the salvation army infront of there stores this holiday season its time to find another place

[quote name=AngryPolska;

If you had a Walmart gift card' date=' you wouldn't purchase some Adam's Products?[/quote]

No I would not! I would probably regift the card. All of my friends and family know they would be wasting money buying me a gift card anywho, so it's a non-issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it rather strange that every time this comes up, which seems to be every few months, no one seems to notice the fact it says:

"SOLD AND SHIPPED BY TOOLKING.COM"

Aside from the site being owned by walmart is has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with them. Walmart.com functions much like amazon where vendors sell items via the site, but the transactions actually have nothing to do with the site thru which the transaction is conducted.

I noticed it, that's what I meant with this comment

Looks like Adam's is being sold by Walmart but it's shipped by someone else?

Just thought it was kind of weird. I had never seen anything like that before. Didn't know that Wally World acted as a store front as well. Learn something new everyday. :thumbsup:

Oh, I definately would! Get me one and let's find out, hahaha.

I personallynever stated I never shop there like others have. We shop there and Sams all the time. It's hard to beat the prices, and I'm not one who can afford to shop at a premium grocery store to get the same items for double the price.

I just find it hard to swallow it's on the Walmart page, whether it comes come Tool King or not.

No big deal. Just my opinion.

I got a Sams Club premium membership.

You can't beat their prices on most bulk items.

+1

Lot of hate and misinfo on walmart. When a walmart goes in there is an increase of small businesses in the area, an increase in jobs (not just at walmart), increase in property values, increase in tax revenue..etc...it is called commerce...

:iagree: There is a ton of misinformation about Walmart out there, a lot of it is from former less-than-stellar employees.

What is true is all the stuff from China, but that isn't limited to Walmart.

I know you can buy it on Ebay (which I wouldn't recommend.....usually old product), but not sure about this Wal Mart thing. Wonder if the boss is aware.

Ebay and Amazon orders are placed directly into the Warehouse, and ship from the Warehouse. They never get old product. I know someone who was selling our old product though, and I won't name names. I saw them in Reno @HAN, across the parking lot.

:iagree: There is a ton of misinformation about Walmart out there, a lot of it is from former less-than-stellar employees.

What is true is all the stuff from China, but that isn't limited to Walmart.

And besides... Does it really matter where Adams products are sold? It all amounts to profits for Adam and co.

I know you can buy it on Ebay (which I wouldn't recommend.....usually old product), but not sure about this Wal Mart thing. Wonder if the boss is aware.

I recently put a few items up on eBay! My product gets turned so much, it's not more than 2 months old! During the summer, I'd have to restock every month!

Adam's has a few items up too.

that would be awesome! I have a walmart not more than a mile from my house, which I frequent quite often. I'd love to be able to hop on down there and grab some adams stuff if I run out prematurely in the middle of a detail. Walmart carries a new brand of detail stuff that I won't mention, that's pretty decent(surprisingly enough) when I'm in a pinch. My closest detail supply store is almost an hour away, which I've had to go to when I can't get stuff local and need it right away. Unfortunately doesn't sell Adams either.

What's the process to becoming an Adams vendor? Wonder if I could mention it to the place to see if they could carry a small stock of everything?

+1

Small businesses can never compete with WallyWorld or a big box chain on price, if they do they will fail every time. They have to beat them by providing better service.

All of us here know Adam's Polishes has the best customer service in their industry and that is the secret to success in any other industry. Out service your competition and you'll always have customers to serve.

In our business we worried when Lenswackers, er LensCrafters first came on the scene that they'd hurt our business. They didn't, they made us better.

When the 3 big international lens companies started buying up independent labs we worried again. Again, it made us better by making us refocus on our business to come up with ways to out service them. We did, and we flourished.

Now these same companies are farming out work to Mexico and the Far East. We've once again risen to the occasion. We will out service them.

We have accounts now telling us we go too fast. They will call to add to an order or remove an option only to find we have completed it. This is a great problem to have.:thumbsup:

BTW, this isn't just me bragging, some in our industry also think we're doing things right:

LAB INNOVATOR 2011: 'ALL ROADS LEAD THROUGH SHOREWOOD' | Articles & Archives | Insight | Optical Lab Products

Valentines Day 2012 will mark my 29th year with the company. I look forward to at least 20 more. :patriot:

I asked Dylan about eBay once and that is actually an Adam's Store.

Small businesses can never compete with WallyWorld or a big box chain on price, if they do they will fail every time. They have to beat them by providing better service.

All of us here know Adam's Polishes has the best customer service in their industry and that is the secret to success in any other industry. Out service your competition and you'll always have customers to serve.

In our business we worried when Lenswackers, er LensCrafters first came on the scene that they'd hurt our business. They didn't, they made us better.

When the 3 big international lens companies started buying up independent labs we worried again. Again, it made us better by making us refocus on our business to come up with ways to out service them. We did, and we flourished.

Now these same companies are farming out work to Mexico and the Far East. We've once again risen to the occasion. We will out service them.

We have accounts now telling us we go too fast. They will call to add to an order or remove an option only to find we have completed it. This is a great problem to have.:thumbsup:

BTW, this isn't just me bragging, some in our industry also think we're doing things right:

LAB INNOVATOR 2011: 'ALL ROADS LEAD THROUGH SHOREWOOD' | Articles & Archives | Insight | Optical Lab Products

Valentines Day 2012 will mark my 29th year with the company. I look forward to at least 20 more. :patriot:

That's exactly what people should see all competition as. I work for a fortune 500 company that's used to being on top pretty much the whole time it's been in existence. Dominating the market with pretty much 90%+ market share in all our markets. We thought we were big and bad, started branching out in more markets than we should. WE lost focus, lost sight of our original goals and products, almost lost identity as what we were as a company. Fortunately our CEO noticed what was going on and cut back big time and refocused our priorities since we were losing market share at a rapid rate by smaller companies coming in and out performing us.

Competition only makes us stronger, ALL businesses of any size need to learn how to compete. Not just say OH big business is killing us they're the problem. Winners don't give up, they innovate and learn to win.

GOOD for you for finding a way not only to compete, but WIN! Love hearing those stories.

If you notice, it says sold by Tool King. They list their products on other stores's websites like Amazon, Sears, Walmart, etc... It's just using a larger store's storefront to market their stuff.

OMG!!!! I just threw up in my mouth.

It is the beginning of the end....so many thoughts running through my head right now.

i know, i agree. Walmart :willy:

I have been walmart free 8+ years and can say that my life is better without them.:2thumbs:

i HATE that place. what a morally bankrupt company:loser:

i know, i agree. Walmart :willy:

I have been walmart free 8+ years and can say that my life is better without them.:2thumbs:

i HATE that place. what a morally bankrupt company:loser:

OH the humanity say it aint so. I have only been to a wallofchina one time, never made a purchase. And never will.

Archived