Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adjustable Shelving units?

crowvet

Ok people, I need your help. I have a daughter in law who wants storage shelves for the garage for Christmas. I called her and she wants the type that are steel wire construction 5 tier that the shelves adjust by flipping a lever in each corner to raise or lower. These babys are EXPENSIVE and seem to be made by a company called metro. they are like the ones in this link Metro: shelving-super-adjustable-super-erecta | wire | shelving | commercial I know us Adams people are big on storage solutions. Does anyone have a lower cost solution? I was hoping to spend around $100 per unit:help:

Wall-mounting-adjustable-shelving-systems.jpg

How about something like that? If they are DIY people it's really really cheap.

Yes, I have the commercial version of this style and love it. Problem is they rent and want something they can take and not put holes in the walls.:cheers:

I've got some that I bought at Target that look exactly like that, except mine are black.

Ruddercompleteleadingedge.jpg

We have a bunch of the Target-bought one's in our basement. No issues. You might look out for a sale. Target has some big sales on organization stuff (50% off) on all the totes too. I recall a sale last spring.

wire shelving at Target

Sam's Club sells some real nice ones. Or check out the Container Store.

If nothing else, if there are any stores closing in your area you can usually pick up their shelving for a song.

Thanks guys, I told my wife that my friends on Adams would know:rockon: I ended up at Costco and got a 6 shelf unit that is chrome with wheels or without. It looks very similar to the Target ones you guys showed me $112 not bad and it seems real heavy duty. I think she will be happy. Boy if you step up to adjustable shelves with latches the price goes up a lot. seems like once you set the shelve where you want it, you wouldn't really need to move them again.:2thumbs: This is the friendliest forum and I am sure proud to be a part of it.:grouphug:

Daryle,

Glad you found what your looking for. I am always up for a challenge. Love to read and research on the interenet. Usually my relaxing time after work, or on day's like today where it is 25 degrees and you don't want to be outside.

I seem to research everything this way, I tease my wife and tell her Google is your friend. Thanks again, I to enjoy the search online

Archived