Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good grief. What are we comming to?

GXPaycheck

My god if the media got wind of what we said about the teachers in my high school...... Especially my physics teacher..... Or my old Geometry teacher (old class, not old teacher)...... Or even my sociology teacher........... ****

Im sure he called his teacher cute and he was probably grabbing something when he said that. Its amazing how kids know so much at such a young age.

Things kids know at the age of 9, I didn't know until I was in high school. Whats to blame..Parents? TV? Internet? the school?

The school system is all screwed up. My wife got called into the office, because they were concerned about a book he had brought to school about "guns". It was pretty much a picture book depicting weapons from the beginning of time till now. With a little bit of information about each. She had to explain to him that he has a huge interest in the Military, Guns, Planes, etc.. And his involvement in C.A.P..

He and I go to Barnes and Noble and I go to the Photography books. My son will go to the Military History section.

Archived