Customer Service 866.965.0400

Photoshop help por favor

txredgt

I need some new tires so I was pondering switching up the wheels as well. Here are the 3 options and I will at least be upgrading the rears to the deep dish:

Black Deep Dish Bullitt Mustang Wheel 94-04 (17x10.5) at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping! - Free Shipping!

those would be just the rears but I worry about how well the color would match the fronts already on the car.

These are the 2 I would like chopped onto the car since I know what bullitts would look like:

Black-Chrome FR500 Wheel 94-04 Mustang (18x10) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! - Free Shipping!

Hypercoated GT4 Deep Dish Wheel 05-12 Mustang (18x10) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! - Free Shipping!

I feel like I'm ready for a change from the typical bullitt style you see on every mustang, but I know its gonna be a decent chunk of change for new wheels and tires. Looks like I will get to April or so with my Nittos and I highly suggest them as they have given me tons of life. Im looking at 35K miles on em. Thanks everyone and when pictures are loaded if ppl want to chime in with opinions go for it :thumbsup:

Oh yea, here's the car as it sits now:

DSC_0001.jpg

It looks like those sites have customer cars with those wheels on Mustangs... did you check those out?

Sure did, I don't think that any of the pictures on there that were close to my car though.

They might have them on TireRack. And I know you can preview the rims on the car.

Tirerack doesn't carry many of the aftermarket mustang wheels. They don't have the wheels I am interested in.

I'd LOVE to have a set of CCW's but I don't think I can afford those bad boys

I need some new tires so I was pondering switching up the wheels as well. Here are the 3 options and I will at least be upgrading the rears to the deep dish:

Black Deep Dish Bullitt Mustang Wheel 94-04 (17x10.5) at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping! - Free Shipping!

those would be just the rears but I worry about how well the color would match the fronts already on the car.

These are the 2 I would like chopped onto the car since I know what bullitts would look like:

Black-Chrome FR500 Wheel 94-04 Mustang (18x10) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! - Free Shipping!

Hypercoated GT4 Deep Dish Wheel 05-12 Mustang (18x10) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! - Free Shipping!

I feel like I'm ready for a change from the typical bullitt style you see on every mustang, but I know its gonna be a decent chunk of change for new wheels and tires. Looks like I will get to April or so with my Nittos and I highly suggest them as they have given me tons of life. Im looking at 35K miles on em. Thanks everyone and when pictures are loaded if ppl want to chime in with opinions go for it :thumbsup:

Oh yea, here's the car as it sits now:

DSC_0001.jpg

Hope these help some.

First type.

blackchrome1stwheel.jpg

Second type.

blackchrome2ndwheel.jpg

I personally like the Bullit wheels the best. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
I agree, but maybe in a 19-20" haha

19 or 20s are a no no with my body style. 18's seem to be perfect but if I have to buy new wheel I am wanting to go with a different style than the bullitts. I have thought about black fr500's but I think I will get bored with them since they are the same thing minus the style I have now. The drift wheels from lmr are becoming really popular though. I have a love/hate relationship with them though.

I like the bullitts too, but I have had this body style mustang for 9 yrs and had bullitts on all of them in various types. I guess in just a little tired of the same style and now I have some nice big pretty brakes to show off and I think the smaller spoked wheels show them off better than the traditional 5 spoke look. Thanks for the input though folks!

• 1 month later...

Reviving this thread because I pulled the trigger and got new wheels and tires... No pics yet as those will have to wait till the weekend but they are a flat black. I have a new unused merino mitt I am considering dedicating to the wheels, good or bad idea? Going to get them put on Monday since the tires still arnt in yet but I do have my lig nuts at the powder later getting matched so they don't stand out. Can't wait to see how they transform the car though! Also, I think I have the best gf out there, she knew I got new wheels and I believe she got on the Adams site to get me some spray sealant for them! :banana:

Archived