Customer Service 866.965.0400

Not sure what this is... HELP!

Kingsford

Question

Ok, I washed my truck today and I noticed the spots below in the picture.... Not sure if its from hard water or what!?!?! They were not there 8 days ago when I last washed my truck. I can't feel it with my nail or anything.

What do you think it is?!?!?! :help::help::help:

679bbe94.jpg

ed2b918f.jpg

8 answers to this question

It looks like a drop of water that dried up leaving behind all the dirt/minerals/fallout. Since you have a pretty fresh layer of sealant/wax on their, it should be a fairly quick and easy cleanup. If it doesn't come off with just some waterless or detail spray, a quick claying will remove it for sure.

It looks like a drop of water that dried up leaving behind all the dirt/minerals/fallout. Since you have a pretty fresh layer of sealant/wax on their, it should be a fairly quick and easy cleanup. If it doesn't come off with just some waterless or detail spray, a quick claying will remove it for sure.

+1

Hit it with DS and WW.... Nothing. Didn't try to clay it though... I don't have any clay :(

Hit it with DS and WW.... Nothing. Didn't try to clay it though... I don't have any clay :(

Try some APC...you'll just have to re-apply your wax. If that doesn't work, try some revive by hand if you have it. If not...PC...least aggressive first.

Looks like nuclear bug droppings...only option is a total repaint. :D

I'm actually just interested in the answer, and a wisecrack response was better than just: :lurk: Although like started before, least aggressive first.

Archived