Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's 4" focus pads....

Grubrunner

Question

.... and idea when they will be available?

Had a delivery today with a backing plate but no pads.

PS: Any chance of putting a feature on the webpage that tells us when an item is out of stock prior to checking out? That way it gives potential buyers an opportunity to try their local dealer if Adam's stocks are low. Would have saved my arse in this instance as I have a detail tomorrow....

14 answers to this question

.... and idea when they will be available?

Had a delivery today with a backing plate but no pads.

PS: Any chance of putting a feature on the webpage that tells us when an item is out of stock prior to checking out? That way it gives potential buyers an opportunity to try their local dealer if Adam's stocks are low. Would have saved my arse in this instance as I have a detail tomorrow....

They must have went out of stock after you ordered them Ed. On the website you can't even add the orange pads or the entire kit to your cart now. The green and white are still available. The sucks though, hopefully it won't be long. If it's going to be a long time....I can send you a set.

Dave, you're a gem and I appreciate the gesture.

I'm going to drop into my local dealer here in Rich, VA tomorrow morning [Zip Products -Corvette Parts] and hope he has some. If he's out, my neighbor is always well stocked so I'll bug him.

Again, thanks a lot.

Dave, you're a gem and I appreciate the gesture.

I'm going to drop into my local dealer here in Rich, VA tomorrow morning [Zip Products -Corvette Parts] and hope he has some. If he's out, my neighbor is always well stocked so I'll bug him.

Again, thanks a lot.

No problem man.

Hey Ed,

Dave is right... you must've ordered right at a point where we sold out... we pull any items down from the site as soon as they're out of stock so we don't have people falsely waiting for items.

The ETA on 4" orange pads was in the range of 1-2 weeks from last Wednesday. Thats about all we know at this point.

If you do track down a set locally let me know and we'll be sure to get the ones you purchased from us refunded right away.

Sorry for the hassle. Stuff like this usually happens when we have major rushes - like we did during the black friday sale.

Dylan,

Yeah I figured it was the Black Friday mayhem.

I coulda' sworn I had a new set but couldn't find them this evening while preparing for tomorrow's detail [headlight restoration and hard water on glass]

It's all good brother, and no, even if I pick some up in the morning, keep my order coming. I love these pads! The more the merrier as I usually keep em' stocked high.

Thanks for the reply.

PS: I do have a new set of the Green pads [sS&HR]. Should I try these with the S&HR, as I have no SS&HR, or get my hands on the Orange pads?

For those interested.....

I was running late this morning so I didn't bother searching for the Orange pads. I went with the Green pads I had and the standard S&HR [had the FMP as back-up] and it worked great. Removed all water spots on the glass and bought the headlights - which really weren't that bad - back to the day it looked driven out of the dealership. Even removed a minor water spot the size of a 1/4 on the rear bumper's lip [strange].

Good to know for those who may get in the same bind some time.

Just a heads up for anyone else that may need one,I just checked my stash and I have several of them and a couple of them still in the wrapper.

If your local dealer doesn't have them or you don't have a local dealer,If you need one send me a PM and i'll get it out for you.:thumbsup:

(Until Adams has their inventory back in of coarse)

Archived