Customer Service 866.965.0400

SRTLUVR, Dylon, or Ashley coming to St. Augustine?

ttyndall

Question

Chase, Dylan, Ashley:

Ok, Chase you talked me into believing Adam's Products were what I needed to be using.

Dylon, you advised me on what I should buy. I didn't know it was going to be 8 months worth of salary.

Ashley, you were the one to put the order together and actually debit my card.

What does the rest of the forum think? Doesn't everyone agree that this is the time for good customer service to prevail? I would think that to further sales that the three would get together and send at least one of them to St. Augustine, Florida to help show me the proper method of using the products that are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

At least you would think Dylan would get approval for the company to pay Ashley's expenses for three or four days to show me the proper technique on Polishing. I could get her a "modest" room at a local Bread & Breakfast in the Historic Section of St. Augustine. Reserve a spot at the Clubhouse at the TPC for detailing during the day. Probably a three day event.

The reason I mention Ashley's name is I have seen pictures of Dylon and am scared to see one of Chase.

What does everyone else think. Ashley could do a mini clinic at the Players Club Clubhouse where I live. North Florida and South Georgia invited.

Think of the plublicity?

Let's take a poll.....

Mike,

I'm sorry man. I just saw your picture on your Facebook page. You and DylOn are running a close first and second. We need to have DylOn bring Ashley so the rest of us will have someone to talk to. :2thumbs:

Look forward to meeting you. :hi:

Anthony, It was a post meant in fun. I did not expect Dylon to get approval. I was just joshing with them.

As far as Junkman, the room and board would not be bad. However, I would have to save up for six months to be able to feed him. I have read some of the past post about the way he eats. If he got to some of the restaurants on the water eating Seafood I would never be able to get him to do any detailing.

Sorry Ted, I had no idea.:lolsmack: Its hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic online.

Mike,

I'm sorry man. I just saw your picture on your Facebook page. You and DylOn are running a close first and second. We need to have DylOn bring Ashley so the rest of us will have someone to talk to. :2thumbs:

Look forward to meeting you. :hi:

LOL....well if it helps, I got my hair cut today. :lolsmack:

There's a massive Camaro gathering in March first week of March...right smack in the middle of Central Florida...might that be a good place to do some demos/teaching?

Chase, Dylon, Ashley:

Ok, Chase you talked me into believing Adam's Products were what I needed to be using.

Dylon, you advised me on what I should buy. I didn't know it was going to be 8 months worth of salary.

Ashley, you were the one to put the order together and actually debit my card.

What does the rest of the forum think? Doesn't everyone agree that this is the time for good customer service to prevail? I would think that to further sales that the three would get together and send at least one of them to St. Augustine, Florida to help show me the proper method of using the products that are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

At least you would think Dylon would get approval for the company to pay Ashley's expenses for three or four days to show me the proper technique on Polishing. I could get her a "modest" room at a local Bread & Breakfast in the Historic Section of St. Augustine. Reserve a spot at the Clubhouse at the TPC for detailing during the day. Probably a three day event.

The reason I mention Ashley's name is I have seen pictures of Dylon and am scared to see one of Chase.

What does everyone else think. Ashley could do a mini clinic at the Players Club Clubhouse where I live. North Florida and South Georgia invited.

Think of the plublicity?

Let's take a poll.....

For starters,Dylon spells his name Dylan ;)

If you want the Junkman,you also need to make sure you have plenty of Welch's Grape Juice I heard :)

But I also think Ashley might be a good choice if you don't distract easily :D

Chris, thanks. I don't know where I started picking up an "O" instead of an "A".

Jae, I have a few Jeep buddies that I meet at Hooters once in a while. Maybe you could show up one time and do the Puppet Show. Do you have any that are dressed in Hooter's outfits? After a few pitchers that would be a simple way to keep their attention. Now I am not saying they have short attention spans, Buttt...

I bet Chase would even show up for that.

Mike, you wouldn't put us in the middle of a bunch of Chevy owners would you? I thought the idea of using Adam's products was to "increase" the value of the car? :banana:

Anthony, sorry if I confused you. I haven't been a member long enough for everyone to know how "Serious" I am all the time.

That was a joke.

Well, you can't trust the Customer Service of Dylan and Ashley.

My product was due to arrive today. What did I find out? It was on my doorstep last night when I got home. A day early.

Now if I only knew what to do with it. I was thinking about sneaking home early today and playing with it all. Sure enough. Murphy's Law prevails.

About 1 or 2pm a cold front started moving in with rain.

There ought to be a law that when new toys arrive the weather has to be compatible with the toys. Somehow detailing for the first time and rain don't seem to go together.

Now I guess I go home and play with organizing everything.

Dylan, it's your fault. Make the rain go away or I put the "O" back.

It's tough. It was a high of 80 degrees today. But the front moved in and we had rains til about 20 minutes ago and with the wind the weather report says it feels like 66 degrees. Big drop from 80.

Tonight we have a low of 55 and a high tomorrow of 61 with no rain.

Saturday should be good to try my first attempt. Temperature will be 64 on Saturday and 66 on Sunday.

Mike,

It has been terrible weather here. I wonder if I should move to Colorado?

Our low was 59 and our high was 77 with clear skies.

We didn't have any cold temperature or snow or ice on the roads. I wonder if I should move? I'm sure your weather was even worse.

Naw!!!!!!!

Dylon, Mike:

If ya'll are serious I will throw out some dates to the two of you probably next week.

That will give me time to talk to some of the locals and the clubs.

100% serious. Find some interest and we'll make it happen...might even consider making it part of a larger show (i.e Turkey Rod Run or Hot Rods and Hogs)

Mike, that sounds like a winner. That guy DylOn and Chase keeps telling me I will be more advanced with each $400 I spend. They said I need about 10 purchases to get to the Intermediate level. Chase said if I sent him the money he would send it to DylOn and I would advance quicker.

:D I didn't know Adam started a pyramid scheme. You spend $400 with me and I'll give you garage space in Orlando to detail :D

I'll put this on my things to do list....we'll make something in FL happen while the rest of the country freezes :rockon:

Mike, that sounds like a winner. That guy DylOn and Chase keeps telling me I will be more advanced with each $400 I spend. They said I need about 10 purchases to get to the Intermediate level. Chase said if I sent him the money he would send it to DylOn and I would advance quicker.

Archived