Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana over sealant, and sunshine on my Jeep!!

Well you guys saw the first thread, after I got some Quick Sealant on the new Wrangler. Well a week later, she got another wash, then layered a coat of Americana over the top! And today, I actually had sunshine to prove it, instead of the gloomy skies I had last week. Also threw a few pics of the engine bay in this one also.

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

I normally don't do stickers. Can't stand them. But for some reason the Wrangler was just beggin' for this one, so I decided to give it a shot. Just put it on tonight, didn't have it on when I snapped the original pics. :)

04be0617.jpg

And here's the engine bay. Little waterless wash wipedown, and dressed with I&O Spray and SVRT. These were snapped with the iPhone, not the greatest quality.

18debb33.jpg

299cece8.jpg

dd3391e1.jpg

2d3084f0.jpg

2660f5d4.jpg

ba51257e.jpg

What's funny is my new short & stocky black antenna came in the day after I snapped these shots, lol. Oh well, I'm sure this isn't the last you'll see of this baby.....:)

Chase, that Jeep is lookin' GOOD. Love the painted fenders, lift, tires, wheels. The color is exceptional, and the Americana over MSS really shows the depth of the paint. :drool:

Thanks so much bro! I appreciate the kudos! It's just quick sealant though. But I LOVE that combo. Protection & gloss all wrapped into one!!

Your making me want to trade my truck in for one of those!! Nice looking jeep!!!!:thumbsup:

Lol. Thanks so much!!!

That is a really nice color! Looks great and good luck with it!

Mook

Thanks Mookster. :)

Chase looks great man! I wish I had some sunshine on long island gloomy here! Can't wait to wax my car and btw enjoy Vegas!!!!!!!!!

Thanks brudda! I'm ready to burn it to the ground, 2 more days!!!! :)

Nice. I saw this color at a jeep dealer here yesterday and it is amazing in person. I can only imagine how it would pop with some Adams stuff on it.

That's exactly what I thought when I first picked it up!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Any tips or tricks for the 4 door wranglers? I'm gonna wash and wax my sisters for her but her's is slightly older with the dark plastic roof, not the painted one. I'm thinking svrt on that but Lordy I would need 2 gallons for that thing!

Any tips or tricks for the 4 door wranglers? I'm gonna wash and wax my sisters for her but her's is slightly older with the dark plastic roof, not the painted one. I'm thinking svrt on that but Lordy I would need 2 gallons for that thing!

LOL!!! NO KIDDING on the gallon of svrt!!! :banana:

But for real jeeps are SMALL compared to the Avalanche I just did in reference to the bed cover which I used svrt on and I must say it was NO WHERE NEAR even a quarter of a bottles worth and that thing is MUCH longer than any top of a Wrangler. And that cover LITERALLY turned a different color after application!

GO FOR IT DUDE!!!! Don't be afraid to use the product liberally either the smiles of happiness and astonishment are FAR FAR worth the cost of a little product in my humble opinion! This :D is worth some and then more as far as I'm concerned!

Archived