Customer Service 866.965.0400

So Frustrated

unique

Question

Well I placed an order befrore midnite on valentines day to get the 10% off and free detail spray you can never have enouht detail spray. So I didnt get the free detail spray so I called Ashley and she was kind enough to get right on it and send it out. Now FedEx is saying they delivered it and it was left on my doorstep but I have nothing this is so frustrating. This is my first time switching my supplier to on line I usally have a truck come buy just pick ou what I want and I got i no shipping no mied up shipping or lost boxes nothing love adams products and was in the process of swiching everything over but at this rate maybe I had think twice just saying. Has anyone had problems with shipping I mean from FedEx I know this is not an Adams problem they are great.:willy:

18 answers to this question

I am a very honest christian man that details cars for therapy and I do not need handouts

Not sure how being Christian is relevant in this case. :confused: And like Mayben and Dylan said, I'm sure Tim was just making a joke and not a personal attack.

THREAD CLOSED.

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE HERE:

Read the whole post someone writes. Then read it again before you reply, so you are clear on the message they are trying to convey. That way, no one gets offended, and I don't have to close things. It wouldn't hurt to use proper grammar and sentence structure either.

Thank You,

Mook

IMA Dreamer wow apologized and now ripped for my faith I was just trying to get an idea of some of the other guys experiences with fedEx this forum started out with a ton of great people but time for me to bow out of this one to bad great comany with a great owner. God Bless

We have the same faith. Well I'm Catholic. I was hardly ripping it. Just joking around. You need to relax.

IMA Dreamer wow apologized and now ripped for my faith I was just trying to get an idea of some of the other guys experiences with fedEx this forum started out with a ton of great people but time for me to bow out of this one to bad great comany with a great owner. God Bless

:welcome: Dylan get this :loser: out before he gets more free detail spray.

Not sure how being Christian is relevant in this case. :confused: And like Mayben and Dylan said, I'm sure Tim was just making a joke and not a personal attack.

Because no Christian in the history of the world has ever ripped someone off or done something dishonest. That would NEVER happen. lol

btw I'm obviously just joking don't rip my head off in a nasty post. Again I'M JUST JOKING. :)

In all seriousness people make mistakes. Give Fed Ex a ring they'll probably fix it and just remember Fed Ex kind of sucks so you'll have to give them a little time.

I apologize I did not see the jk or :jester: just a little frustrated with Fedex nothing to do with Adams Great People, Great Company, Great Products and Great company just havent had any problems in the past and now I have had a few in the last month that's all thanks all for your feedback have a great week

Sorry mate!! No offense meant. I'm just used to making/reading memes..

I apologize I did not see the jk or :jester: just a little frustrated with Fedex nothing to do with Adams Great People, Great Company, Great Products and Great company just havent had any problems in the past and now I have had a few in the last month that's all thanks all for your feedback have a great week

Goodmoring, Thanks all for your responses first things first I want to address the person who is trying to call me a theif or a dishonst man and stating that I am trying to get another bottle of detail spray for free I am offended. I am a very honest christian man that details cars for therapy and I do not need handouts it was part of the promo just thought if Adams/Ashley took the time and money to ship it couls at least get to the Adams paying customer it shouldnt end up to a guy down the street that does't even know what to do with it. I believe this type of sign calling Adams customers dishonest should not be allowed enough said.

I think you mistook his post... note the :jester: at the end... he was only kidding. There was no insult intended I'm sure.

Ok now that I got that off my chest. Dylan I have contacted FedEx and they are investigating it and it's not the free detail spray that I'm worried about just checking to see if I'm going to have this problem in the future when I place larger orders I never had an issue at my other address and I am use to dealing with UPS. Thanks to everyone else for your mature and friendly advise on your FedEx experiences have a blessed day.:patriot:

Keep us posted and if FedEx is unable to locate the shipments please let us know right away.

Goodmoring, Thanks all for your responses first things first I want to address the person who is trying to call me a theif or a dishonst man and stating that I am trying to get another bottle of detail spray for free I am offended. I am a very honest christian man that details cars for therapy and I do not need handouts it was part of the promo just thought if Adams/Ashley took the time and money to ship it couls at least get to the Adams paying customer it shouldnt end up to a guy down the street that does't even know what to do with it. I believe this type of sign calling Adams customers dishonest should not be allowed enough said. Ok now that I got that off my chest. Dylan I have contacted FedEx and they are investigating it and it's not the free detail spray that I'm worried about just checking to see if I'm going to have this problem in the future when I place larger orders I never had an issue at my other address and I am use to dealing with UPS. Thanks to everyone else for your mature and friendly advise on your FedEx experiences have a blessed day.:patriot:

I had this problem once last year, I followed what Dylan mention. I tracked down my Fedex driver and talked with him only to find out he was off that day and it was a replacement driver. After about a week of dealing with Fedex I contacted Ashley and we filled out a claim, then she reshipped my order at no charge. The original box never showed up any where.

They don't even look at the addresses sometimes. We were gathering things for goodie bags for a car show a couple years back and expecting a big shipment. Turns out, the FedEx guy delivered it a block away because he knew the guy was president of a car club and "assumed" it was for him even though our name and address was clearly on the box. Good thing for us was that we knew the guy and he brought it to us. Otherwise, we never would have known.

Sad part is, the FedEx driver did it a second time.

Paul,

Did you contact FedEx about the shipment not showing up? Its not uncommon for a carrier to get a "street" and "drive" mixed up and they will quickly remedy the problem.

If you never received your shipment I'd contact them first, and if they're unable to rectify the issue then we need to start the claims process for the missing item.

To answer your question about others having issues, we have a less than 1% failure rate with fedex... technically about .86% I believe, so its not a common problem, but given the number of boxes shipped in a day theres going to be the occasional mixup. Let us know what the result is from calling FedEx and we'll help get this sorted out for you.

Well I placed an order befrore midnite on valentines day to get the 10% off and free detail spray you can never have enouht detail spray. So I didnt get the free detail spray so I called Ashley and she was kind enough to get right on it and send it out. Now FedEx is saying they delivered it and it was left on my doorstep but I have nothing this is so frustrating. This is my first time switching my supplier to on line I usally have a truck come buy just pick ou what I want and I got i no shipping no mied up shipping or lost boxes nothing love adams products and was in the process of swiching everything over but at this rate maybe I had think twice just saying. Has anyone had problems with shipping I mean from FedEx I know this is not an Adams problem they are great.:willy:

sbJjx.png

JK:jester:

Archived