Jump to content
Customer Service 866.965.0400
  • 0

Any holiday weekend details planned?


Team Adam's
 Share

Question

  • Answers 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Considering Friday is my last day at my current job, I will be relaxing and doing whatever the heck I feel like Saturday and Sunday.

 

It will be my second weekend off since Christmas and it will be amazing.

 

Oh, and Monday my dad and I are playing golf with my uncle and his kid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I'm trying to get my hands on a PC, looking to possibly get a used one (can't afford brand new). I have the pads/polishes ready, got my Brilliant Glaze today in the mail and my mini Americana wax, just waiting on the PC and then going to spend the weekend detailing hopefully.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

It all depends on the weather. The forcast for Sat, Sun, Mon went from 0% chance of rain, to a 30% chance of rain to a 60% chance to a 30% chance back to 60% chance and now its down to a 0-10% chance if that looks like its going to hold then I plan on detailing both my truck and my wifes tahoe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
I'll be detailing my brother's black '04 CTS-V that's swirl city. Anyone work with Caddy clear?

 

Check the Detailer's Writeup Subforum....Nick just threw up a couple Caddies!

 

They clean up ez and nice brother!

Mook

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
I'll be detailing my brother's black '04 CTS-V that's swirl city. Anyone work with Caddy clear?

 

Agreed with Mook and Dylan, they clean up pretty well, especially if you're using a FLEX.

 

There's not really a curve anywhere other than the bumpers.

 

 

As far as this weekend is concerned, I have a Moostang lined up for Saturday morning, then spending the rest of the weekend in a yet-to-be-determined body of water. :cheers:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

working saturday then have my friends chevy silverado to do a full detail on after i get off work then finish sunday....probably give the wifes equinox a wash on sunday and my grand prix....im thinking i will be slow cooking something on monday but havent decided what just yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Agreed with Mook and Dylan, they clean up pretty well, especially if you're using a FLEX.

 

There's not really a curve anywhere other than the bumpers.

 

 

As far as this weekend is concerned, I have a Moostang lined up for Saturday morning, then spending the rest of the weekend in a yet-to-be-determined body of water. :cheers:

 

 

I'll be using a PC...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I have some detail work possibly lined up for the weekend, however my wife wants to head out for some camping in Cape Cod with our 2 dogs. I don't mind camping but dreading a drive to the Cape on a holiday weekend, UGHH!!!

 

I'd really prefer to stay here, make money detailing, and go pick up some nice lobsters for dinner with some good beers. :banana:

 

Whatever I may end up doing, I hope all of you guys and girls have an awesome Memorial weekend!

 

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

My truck hasn't been touched in over 7 months now, as with my wifes car. So i'm thinking it's time to wash and detail the truck and then hit her car up as well, I'm probably going to go for a full correction on the Titan and then just a wash, clay and wax on hers. Otherwise Possibly brew an IPA, drink some homebrew that is still in the garage fridge and some grilling. Other than all of that, spending some much needed quality time with the wife and baby!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...