Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any holiday weekend details planned?

Team Adam's

Question

• Answers 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Considering Friday is my last day at my current job, I will be relaxing and doing whatever the heck I feel like Saturday and Sunday.

It will be my second weekend off since Christmas and it will be amazing.

Oh, and Monday my dad and I are playing golf with my uncle and his kid.

I'm trying to get my hands on a PC, looking to possibly get a used one (can't afford brand new). I have the pads/polishes ready, got my Brilliant Glaze today in the mail and my mini Americana wax, just waiting on the PC and then going to spend the weekend detailing hopefully.

It all depends on the weather. The forcast for Sat, Sun, Mon went from 0% chance of rain, to a 30% chance of rain to a 60% chance to a 30% chance back to 60% chance and now its down to a 0-10% chance if that looks like its going to hold then I plan on detailing both my truck and my wifes tahoe

I'll be detailing my brother's black '04 CTS-V that's swirl city. Anyone work with Caddy clear?

Check the Detailer's Writeup Subforum....Nick just threw up a couple Caddies!

They clean up ez and nice brother!

Mook

I'll be detailing my brother's black '04 CTS-V that's swirl city. Anyone work with Caddy clear?

Same clear as on anything else GM... about middle of the road, definitely correctable. CTS's are easy to work on b/c they're pretty much all flat panels.

Agreed with Mook and Dylan, they clean up pretty well, especially if you're using a FLEX.

There's not really a curve anywhere other than the bumpers.

As far as this weekend is concerned, I have a Moostang lined up for Saturday morning, then spending the rest of the weekend in a yet-to-be-determined body of water. :cheers:

Loading up the family truckster with the kids and heading to my Dad's. Plan to spend the day chin deep in water only to surface when the burgers are ready.

God Bless America.

working saturday then have my friends chevy silverado to do a full detail on after i get off work then finish sunday....probably give the wifes equinox a wash on sunday and my grand prix....im thinking i will be slow cooking something on monday but havent decided what just yet

Agreed with Mook and Dylan, they clean up pretty well, especially if you're using a FLEX.

There's not really a curve anywhere other than the bumpers.

As far as this weekend is concerned, I have a Moostang lined up for Saturday morning, then spending the rest of the weekend in a yet-to-be-determined body of water. :cheers:

I'll be using a PC...

I have some detail work possibly lined up for the weekend, however my wife wants to head out for some camping in Cape Cod with our 2 dogs. I don't mind camping but dreading a drive to the Cape on a holiday weekend, UGHH!!!

I'd really prefer to stay here, make money detailing, and go pick up some nice lobsters for dinner with some good beers. :banana:

Whatever I may end up doing, I hope all of you guys and girls have an awesome Memorial weekend!

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

My truck hasn't been touched in over 7 months now, as with my wifes car. So i'm thinking it's time to wash and detail the truck and then hit her car up as well, I'm probably going to go for a full correction on the Titan and then just a wash, clay and wax on hers. Otherwise Possibly brew an IPA, drink some homebrew that is still in the garage fridge and some grilling. Other than all of that, spending some much needed quality time with the wife and baby!