Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any holiday weekend details planned?

Team Adam's

Question

• Answers 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'll be teaching a good friend of mine how to take care of his new to him BMW E30. I'm going to teach him about proper washing and how to use the PC!

Then, I'm going to install my brand new eibach lowering springs and bilstein shocks on the merc!

Hopefully my new wheels will come in by Friday, then I get to install those too!!

If there's time, maintenance! Oil, and spark plug change, new bushings on my lower control arms, fix my bracket on my foglight, realign my rear bumper (got off the track somehow), and more that I'm sure I'm forgetting!

Should be fun! If I don't get to everything, it will rollover to next weekend (summer) because I graduate high school next Thursday!!

I'm trying to get my hands on a PC, looking to possibly get a used one (can't afford brand new). I have the pads/polishes ready, got my Brilliant Glaze today in the mail and my mini Americana wax, just waiting on the PC and then going to spend the weekend detailing hopefully.

I got mine brand new for $89...that is definitely affordable.

Hoping we do not work Saturday or Monday. If not, I will hit a real long ride on my bike,, hopefully 80-100 miles. Then a good clean up for the Tahoe and maybe a friends ride.

Other than that sit back a relax for once.

:patriot:

Spending time on my Buick. Valet parked at the Ritz Carlton, get car back with stuff all over toof and windshield (probably limestone from the parking garage). I got most of it off with clay and 0000 on the glass. Most, not all. Complained to them, they cleaned it up and it looks good, but I have no idea what they used, gotta take care of that.

Probably just gonna wash it and hit it with some Detail Spray. I'm going to a car show on June 9th and I'm going to be doing a full detail (including PC) before that so I don't wanna spend too much time on it now if I'm just going to be re-doing everything in a couple weeks.

I really need to clean the G8, clean and touch up the correction on the Enclave, and clean my truck this weekend. My problem is finding time between that and working on the house. It's a good problem to have though.

Otherwise I have no plans...

We were considering a trip to Deadwood, South Dakota to visit the BAd Lands, Wind Cave, NP, and Devil's Tower but that trip got poo poo'ed due to finanicing (Spending the money on Key West instead so a good choice). I have no clue what we are doing. I should probably get the Vue detailed since I have not touched it since we bought it 3 months ago. The other cars look OK but that one...ugh. She won't stop driving it long enough for me to detail it.

I need to lay some APW down on the Mazda. This makes 9 washes without a GWT now, thanks to the Master Blaster. The only part needing some love there is the rear area where the lid opens. I may hit that too.

I need to lay some APW down on the Mazda. This makes 9 washes without a GWT now, thanks to the Master Blaster. The only part needing some love there is the rear area where the lid opens. I may hit that too.

Out of context, that could be taken very differently.

Uh... Ya think? :jester: Mook... Hidden agenda?

My little girl turns one this thursday, we are gonna have a party at the house. I have put the detailing on hault for this weekend ;)

its amazing how far we have come in a year. from 4lbs 3 oz to a whopping 22lbs in a year! Growing up too fast!

23ce48fa.jpg

457c41cf.jpg

188cb8e0.jpg

Maybe detailing on Saturday - polish on the truck and then try XQZIT's method to remove the polish/glaze from the crow's feet. Sunday: watch the F1 race from Monaco, a littie bit of the French Open on Directv, cookout at the b-i-l's (after stopping for boiled peanuts), and catch some Indy 500. Monday: watch the French open and chilll.

Getting the SS back from bodyshop Thursday or Friday.. going to go over every square inch that they did not "touch" looking for overspray and what not. Need to finish post winter claying and polishing of it as well. Might install my fender stripes.. then maybe take some Top of the Page worthy pics.. Or I might just drink a lot of beer and bbq and nap like Mook.. we shall see..

unfortunatly working all weekend at UHAUL supplying people moving around. its going to be so hectic its gona be hard to keep everyone happy. already started turning people away because we dont have the equipment to fulfill reservations lol.

i just finished a little pre holiday detail... clayed on the weekend and got polished today!! probably an 80% correction, but my truck is white so it's kinda hard to tell a huge difference! wished my camera battery wasn't dead. Although i dont know that my truck is "top of the page worthy"!!! (it is to me though!!!!!! :thumbsup:)