Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Wheel Woolie Wheel Cleaning Tools

Team Adam's

Question

Now that the intro special is over (and I see a number of you ordered your sets) figured we could have one place to discuss them/ask questions/share input once you receive them/have time to use them:

762.jpg

Adam's Polishes - Adam's Wheel Woolies Wheel Cleaning Tools

Adam's Wheel Woolies Wheel Cleaning Tools

• High Quality Wool Fibers Clean Safely

• Long Flexible Handles for Tight Spaces

• Variety of Sizes Included

• Made in the USA!

With the variety of sizes and designs on todays wheels finding a solution that will work for your car can be difficult. High performance brakes and tight clearances around wheels, fenders, and other areas of your car can mean cleaning becomes difficult. Thanks to Adam's New Wheel Woolies Wheel Cleaning Tools you'll have more options than ever when it comes to cleaning your car!

Made from ultra high quality, densely packed, wool fibers each Adam's Wheel Woolie is safe for all delicate surfaces, yet still durable enough to clean tough areas like fender linings, brake calipers, and deep inside the hoop of your custom wheels! The long, high strength, flexible shafts are metal free and extremely durable.

Use Adam's Wheel Woolie Wheel Cleaning Tools to take on the inner hoop of your wheels to give them that like new look. Have a large performance braking system with low clearance to the wheel? No problem! The medium and small Adam's Wheel Woolies compress nicely to fit into almost any tight space for safe and effective cleaning.

You'll also love the Adam's Wheel Woolies around your cars grill, exhaust tip, or any other area where traditional cleaning isn't easy. Simply soak the thick wool tips with your preferred soap or cleaner for the job and use the variety of sizes to clean anywhere on your vehicle.

Best of all, they're MADE IN THE USA and backed with Adam's unconditional 110% Satisfaction Guarantee!

Dimensions: Large = 1/2" x 18" shaft, 3.5" x 6" wool head. Medium = 1/2" x 18" shaft, 2" x 5" wool head. Small = 1/4" x 8" shaft, 1" x 3" wool head.

• Answers 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The handle on the small one on the "stock" side looks like it would snap when you compare it to the small on the Adams side!

Those comparisons made me want them now! Definitely on the list awaiting some feedback

These would be great for cleaning my harley. I gotta get a set

Besides ordering them for the obvious reasons, I too am looking forward to using them on my Harley. Tired of wrapping an old M/F towel around a stick and securing it with a rubber band just so I can attempt to get into some of the smaller areas. These are going to work great. :2thumbs:

No doubt that the smaller brush will be the main one I use.

Here you go! All shots are the 'stock' brush you can get elsewhere on the left, and ours on the right. You can see the changes are pretty noticable and (we believe) for the better.

Wow...those are some serious improvements. Thicker handles and more "woolie"....mine should be in tomorrow, cant wait to put them to use.

Mine arrived today along with the wheel cleaner which I've never used before. My wheels were a mess! It doesn't take long with these pads that are on my 325xi. I really can't wait to change them out.

Anyway, I broke out the hose ASAP and went to work. Very impressed, I am! I was a bit skeptical when I made the purchase because every wheel cleaner/brush has let me down in the past but this combo was impressive. I know, I should've taken some pics but I was in a hurry to get it done. And that's one of the things that impressed me: How quick and easy it was to clean my wheels. These wooley's won't do miracles but considering the time and effort required, you get a great result!

I had a bit of am epiphany... and to borrow a Junkman phrase I have been "chasing the shine". Thus I will be scaling my testing of products back, but the bug to test these bit before wisdom set in. I also haven't had very good luck with the Turbo stick on the barrels of my Coupe's wheels, and am thinking about a wheels off detail to get them "sorted". I have a pair of the Daytona Speed Master brushes I still need to get out of the package but when I saw the handles on these I couldn't help myself...

Color me a detailing addict, and my fiance is about to do an intervention...

The turbo stick has been 'ok' for me as well. Not super thrilled with it, but it does alright. Only way I've found to get the wheel barrels super clean is to take them off. Which I do with all of my vehicles every 5k for rotations. The turbo stick helps in between by knocking some of that stuff down. Not going to jump on these quite yet until I see how they work out. I always tend to be a late adopter after things have been proven.

Used mine this weekend for the engine bay touch up and the wheel cleaning and they were great. Not an area one of them could not get into. No drill to hook up and I like that. One less things to prep.

They got the barrel as clean as you could expect without taking the wheel off. They fit around the brakes and behind the spokes. (One with a 90 degree angle would be nice also so the backs of the spokes could be reached a little easier.)

Had a thought of using these between the cab and the bed in a truck, hard to reach area seems liek these would reach perfect!

That's the first thing that I came to mind when I saw the large one, that this would be great for the truck owners.:thumbsup: