Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Wheel Woolie Wheel Cleaning Tools

Team Adam's

Question

Now that the intro special is over (and I see a number of you ordered your sets) figured we could have one place to discuss them/ask questions/share input once you receive them/have time to use them:

762.jpg

Adam's Polishes - Adam's Wheel Woolies Wheel Cleaning Tools

Adam's Wheel Woolies Wheel Cleaning Tools

• High Quality Wool Fibers Clean Safely

• Long Flexible Handles for Tight Spaces

• Variety of Sizes Included

• Made in the USA!

With the variety of sizes and designs on todays wheels finding a solution that will work for your car can be difficult. High performance brakes and tight clearances around wheels, fenders, and other areas of your car can mean cleaning becomes difficult. Thanks to Adam's New Wheel Woolies Wheel Cleaning Tools you'll have more options than ever when it comes to cleaning your car!

Made from ultra high quality, densely packed, wool fibers each Adam's Wheel Woolie is safe for all delicate surfaces, yet still durable enough to clean tough areas like fender linings, brake calipers, and deep inside the hoop of your custom wheels! The long, high strength, flexible shafts are metal free and extremely durable.

Use Adam's Wheel Woolie Wheel Cleaning Tools to take on the inner hoop of your wheels to give them that like new look. Have a large performance braking system with low clearance to the wheel? No problem! The medium and small Adam's Wheel Woolies compress nicely to fit into almost any tight space for safe and effective cleaning.

You'll also love the Adam's Wheel Woolies around your cars grill, exhaust tip, or any other area where traditional cleaning isn't easy. Simply soak the thick wool tips with your preferred soap or cleaner for the job and use the variety of sizes to clean anywhere on your vehicle.

Best of all, they're MADE IN THE USA and backed with Adam's unconditional 110% Satisfaction Guarantee!

Dimensions: Large = 1/2" x 18" shaft, 3.5" x 6" wool head. Medium = 1/2" x 18" shaft, 2" x 5" wool head. Small = 1/4" x 8" shaft, 1" x 3" wool head.

• Answers 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

You find a glove that doesn't do that Bill let me know... Nitrile behaves just like any other latex/rubber type glove. It doesn't breath. Guess it can't if its supposed to prevent chemical penetration.

They're cheap, I just pull them off and change gloves every so often when I use them.

Dylan: I've been checking Google for latex gloves that don't sweat. And also the brand you use.

This is about as close as I came to finding a "no sweat" glove.

Flock Lined Nitrile Gloves | University Products

I'll keep looking. Perhaps there is something better.

Dylan: I just found these. Glovemate is a fingerless, blended cotton knit underwear for sweat absorption

Edited by Corners
New site

You find a glove that doesn't do that Bill let me know... Nitrile behaves just like any other latex/rubber type glove. It doesn't breath. Guess it can't if its supposed to prevent chemical penetration.

They're cheap, I just pull them off and change gloves every so often when I use them.

I know you are concerned about your hands sweating. However I got to thinking about something and came up with this. :lolsmack::2thumbs::lol::banana:

BEARD COVERS

Well ya gotta take every precaution to ensure ya don't mess up a perfect shine. :lol::2thumbs:

I'm with you Mook... the mid size is my favorite... with this new truck the wheel clearance to the rotor is too small for the big one and too tight for the turbo stick.

Small one = PURE WIN on the front grill.

I have this very issue with my truck as well. Someone also mentioned using them on the engine bay, that is also a great idea. I think I am going to add these to the cart!

I sent you this link before: Flock Lined Nitrile Gloves | University Products Have you checked them out?

Also I think I sent you this link too: Glovemate is a fingerless, blended cotton knit underwear for sweat absorption

I used mine this past weekend for the first time on my wife's RAV4 Sport. With those factory 18's, there is a lot of open space and the large woolie was PERFECT. First time in a long time that my hands weren't cut up after cleaning the wheels on her ride. I used the other sizes for some tight areas and the front grille as well. These are simply AWESOME.

Great set of brushes. I use my medium the most also. They seem a tad pricey at first, but man, they work so good they are worth every penny.

Bruce

I too am a big fan of the medium... and you're right... while it seems like a lot of coin for 3 brushes, they're built to last! I don't see these going anywhere.

As it stands right now, no.

Braun is custom making them for us, but part of that requires us to order equal part numbers to get them to our spec. Maybe if the demand increases we can move them to an individual offering.

If we were to part them out the odds are we'd sell a ton of mediums and not nearly as much small and large... but based on the required orders we'd be heavy on inventory.

May I suggest finding a partner on a purchase if you don't need all 3? I'm sure theres a person who wants one size if you want the other. Split the cost and split the brushes. :2thumbs:

Edited by Dylan@Adams

As it stands right now, no.

Braun is custom making them for us, but part of that requires us to order equal part numbers to get them to our spec. Maybe if the demand increases we can move them to an individual offering.

If we were to part them out the odds are we'd sell a ton of mediums and not nearly as much small and large... but based on the required orders we'd be heavy on inventory.

May I suggest finding a partner on a purchase if you don't need all 3? I'm sure theres a person who wants one size if you want the other. Split the cost and split the brushes. :2thumbs:

I actually just received the whole set today from GPC, but where the medium seems so popular I was just wondering if it might be offered alone for those not wanting to spend as much. If the manufacturer makes you order the whole set though it's understandable to sell them that way.

I too am a big fan of the medium... and you're right... while it seems like a lot of coin for 3 brushes, they're built to last! I don't see these going anywhere.

My best friend came over the other day while I was out in my shop. As usual, he casually walks around the shop, looking at different things in different places.

He seen the three Brushes, asked about them, explained them to him. Then he said "Hey can I borrow all three of these to see how they will work on my truck?" To which I replied: "Call 1 866 965 0400 and ask for Ashley and place your order." He's quick and came back with "how about me getting my truck and come back and I can try them at your place?"

Being quicker I said to call the same number, ask for the same person and while you order the brushes make sure you order the car shampoo and two of their great wash buckets. :D

I loan a few things from my shop but I absolutely don't loan any of my Adam's products. :2thumbs:

I used the middle and small ones yesterday on a Subaru Legacy for Go-4-It- Racing Schools here in Louisville. The size of the heads, combined with the length of the sticks came in SUPER handy in those tiny spaces that Subaru has in their engine bays.

Mook

PS

I have found that when cleaning, simply wringing them out like your wash pads is the best method to get most of the water out. Just wash your hands when done.

I used the middle and small ones yesterday on a Subaru Legacy for Go-4-It- Racing Schools here in Louisville. The size of the heads, combined with the length of the sticks came in SUPER handy in those tiny spaces that Subaru has in their engine bays.

Mook

PS

I have found that when cleaning, simply wringing them out like your wash pads is the best method to get most of the water out. Just wash your hands when done.

Can I just change gloves? :jester:

These are awesome, but...the small one needs a longer handle. The medium is too big to fit into places on the wheels of my wife's Equinox and the small one takes quite a bit if reaching.