Customer Service 866.965.0400

Who likes shiny metal?

GlossAngeles

Question

Wow, that's a lot of attention to detail to be doing all that. It's going to be so rewarding in the end. Can't wait to see them finished. Great job!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Got the wheels all done:rockon:

20120608_025037.jpg

20120608_080601.jpg

Metal Polish 1&2 on the lips and everything sealed with quick sealant, brilliant glaze, and buttery wax:drool:

Wow those look great. Thanks for posting this. Now I know that someone is more anal then me!

Sent from space

Update on Page 2!

Polished all of the bolts for my wheels today.

went from this:

20120521_153213.jpg

To this:

20120521_194520.jpg

All 136 of them, glad to be done:rockon:

:2thumbs: Super job - well done. But I just have to ask - why are your fingers so clean. :lolsmack:

No snow gloves work the best so you can have good grip

Jk! I used latex gloves haha

Whew, now I can sleep better. :D Have you found any of the latex gloves that "don't" allow your hands to sweat? I know Dylan was saying that the gloves he uses really causes a lot of sweat. I have a link to a couple of pair that are not suppose to sweat. I'll find those and get back to you. :thumbsup:

Whew, now I can sleep better. :D Have you found any of the latex gloves that "don't" allow your hands to sweat? I know Dylan was saying that the gloves he uses really causes a lot of sweat. I have a link to a couple of pair that are not suppose to sweat. I'll find those and get back to you. :thumbsup:

Hmm I just use some generic ones from the store and I haven't had a problem, maybe I just don't have sweaty hands haha

Hmm I just use some generic ones from the store and I haven't had a problem, maybe I just don't have sweaty hands haha

First, I apologize for not finding the link to the type of gloves one can use where their hands don't sweat. Thought it was stored in my Favorites. Then I went to Google and read dozens of different links, hoping to find them, to no avail.

Have to say, you're the first person that I know of where their hands don't sweat while wearing the latex gloves. On a hot day, I'll go through four or five pair. I usually buy six boxes of them from Home Depot and that gets me through the summer months.

No problem at all, I actually think they are nitrile gloves if that makes any difference?

Ah Yep, that's the name of them. And there is a gob of different links on Google about them. However, the two that I was talking about - couldn't find a single link to them. :mad:

I shall prevail in finding them. If for no other reason than to buy some for myself and giving you the link to them. :xfingers: