Customer Service 866.965.0400

Other Companies Products?

Ralfy

Question

I have been looking around google and came across these guys and they sell products similar to Adams. There are also some other companies that make their own polish pads and correction systems, (lake country to name one) I have seen the results of these similar products by doing searches on YouTube and what not. Guess my question is, has anyone ever tried paint correction products by other companies?? I love Adams products and don't intend on using anything else.

The site I was looking at was *************

Edited by Chewy

I hope no one reads this thread and comes away thinking you can not mention another manufacturer's product by name. I have in several detail write ups and also recently in a thread on rinseless washes. I have yet to have a product name removed and I'm well over 1,000 posts in 3+ years. By the same token I realize if I answer another persons post and recommend some other company's product it would most likely get 'fixed' by the mods and justifiably so. In my posts I no longer refer to Meguiar's products but instead call them Barry's. (Even though I should call them 3M since they bought him out...) And I refer to ONR, etc. as rinseless wash.

This is Adam's house and when I'm in it I respect Adam's rules. :thumbsup:

BTW: Chewy is right, if you want to see board censorship, go to G8board. Mere mention of the other board, GRRRR8.net will get you a censored post and a slap on the wrist. Do it again and you'll have to b%^&* about it on GRRRR8.net because you'll be sayonara on G8board. On the G8 board we get around it by saying "the board that can not be mentioned, etc."

Unfortunately that is what has happened to me so far on this board was the reason I mentioned it.

think people need to chill haha. this forum is for discussion and help with Adams products and concerns to help those with their products. If people have a problem with that there are MANY other forums for that very talk, many of which other people are on here as well. This site helps me with specifics of Adams products and the many uses and product production. Again it is AdamsForums not Detailing Forums, use this forum for its best use, in depth with Adams products not competitors as a lot of people here use primarily Adams so your non-Adams questions will not be properly answered fully anyways. Hope that all makes sense haha

think people need to chill haha. this forum is for discussion and help with Adams products and concerns to help those with their products. If people have a problem with that there are MANY other forums for that very talk, many of which other people are on here as well. This site helps me with specifics of Adams products and the many uses and product production. Again it is AdamsForums not Detailing Forums, use this forum for its best use, in depth with Adams products not competitors as a lot of people here use primarily Adams so your non-Adams questions will not be properly answered fully anyways. Hope that all makes sense haha

Makes perfect sense to me!