Customer Service 866.965.0400

She said yes!

chas

A year's worth of scrimping and saving, going back and forth with the jeweler, plotting out how I would propose and what I would say (of which none of it went according to my plan), and SHE SAID YES!!!! I'm getting married to my best friend and the woman of my dreams, so excited! Its odd to call her my fiance though haha. Just thought I would share, couldn't hold it in.

:banana::willy::banana::willy::banana::willy:

Darryl might have to expect a big order from me in the future to reward myself for being so frugal for so long.

Chas

Thanks all!

Congrats Chas

should all forum members expect wedding invites? :lol:

you know what, if I had all the mullah in the world I would, and the party favors/gifts would be Adam's Travel Detail Bag Kit hahaha.

Darryl might have to expect a big order from me in the future to reward myself for being so frugal for so long.

You may want to rethink that Chas. You have a tux to rent, tuxes for your groom's men, gifts for your groom's men, a wedding gift to your wife, the rehersal dinner, the officiant, and the entire honeymoon to pay for. Plus with all of the time you will spend looking at bridal magazines, looking at flowers (BTW just go to Costco), watching "Say Yes To The Dress," listening to all of her ideas, figuring out the guest list, and a million other thing that I have chosen to forget you won't have the time. I went through all of this last year and I should not know that the General Manager at Clinefelds is named Randy. :lol:

Don't worry it will all be worth it.

Congrats!!!

And if you think it is weird calling her "fiance" wait until you get to call her "wife." Its kinda cool.

You may want to rethink that Chas. You have a tux to rent, tuxes for your groom's men, gifts for your groom's men, a wedding gift to your wife,

My gift to my wife was ME! :2thumbs:

She sure got the short end of the stick, but she's as loyal as the day is long.

Marriage is literally the best thing that's ever happened to me. 2nd is my son. He's a VERY close 2nd... ;)

You may want to rethink that Chas. You have a tux to rent, tuxes for your groom's men, gifts for your groom's men, a wedding gift to your wife, the rehersal dinner, the officiant, and the entire honeymoon to pay for. Plus with all of the time you will spend looking at bridal magazines, looking at flowers (BTW just go to Costco), watching "Say Yes To The Dress," listening to all of her ideas, figuring out the guest list, and a million other thing that I have chosen to forget you won't have the time.

haha oh man I have been thinking about ALLLLLL of this ever since I put the ring on her finger yesterday, going to be an eventful time between now and the wedding to say the least. Weekends once occupied by detailing will now become reserved to wedding road shows and venue visits. Like you said though, it will be well worth it in the end.

I'll tell you this when I was planning my wedding with my wife. Take care of the manly things like food drinks limos tuxes dj. That way you can be "busy " when she want to take you to the 12 florists or the linen guy or the favors lol. Just remember 90 percent of the people at your wedding will forget what the flowers looked like or the favors, unless they are Adams goodies lol. Make sure you nail down the booze food and music.

Enjoy your last days of freeddom